©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

After some basic advice...

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
Can someone please help me with some basics...

I'm just about finished with my 2 month course of Nandralone Deconate and Sustanon 250, I'm very happy with the results so far... (I did it in a pyramid as suggested)

However now I want a 2 month break before I'm off again...

When's the best time to take HCG? I heard it's best to wait 4 weeks after your last shot of Sustanon - is this true? Or should I take it a week afterwards, and then each week for 2 weeks(i've got 3 shots)

Also, Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) - when should you take this? Throughout the course of steroids or after you have finished?... Do you take it whilst you're taking your HCG?

I'm just a bit worried about messing up my hormones etc and want to get this right!....

I did a course of Sus & Deca last year without Nolvadex over 2 months and no HCG and had no problems and got good results. I'm just after some basic tips really from people who know....

I'm thinking of doing HGH next, what are people's thoughts on this?...

Thanks for any replies,
Cinders.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Written by Lawnsaver:

Basic PCT doses and duration.

The first thing that needs attention is the testicle. HCG is needed to prevent testicular atrophy. 300-500ius every 4-5 days throughout a cycle will do the trick. IF you have waited until the end to fix the problem, take 500ius ED for the last 14-21 days of your cycle. After the testicles are taken care of we can work on restarting the HPTA. Here are a few ways in which you can address the problem.

SERMs have been documented in studies, personal experience, and real world feed back to aid in restarting the HPTA

NOTE: SERMs will not work on all, so I will try and give alternatives later in the thread.

Basic Clomid PCT:
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

Basic Nolvadex PCT:
Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED
Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

I feel that a combo of the 2 are not needed. If the sides of Clomid are to much, use Nolvadex.

There are a few supplements I would use also to help with the lowered libido, increased SHBGs, and raised liver values

- MACA should help increase you libido
- Avena Sativa should lower SHBGs and increase free test.
- r-ALA will help repair any damage to the liver and help with glucose disposal.

There is also an alternative PCT that I personally dont recomend, but has worked for others.

Using the Herbal supplementations along with Proviron will help decrease the possible crash and increase libido. If you are one who recovers better than most, this way might be better. Although proviron can be suppressive, some can recover while using it. The HPTA will recover from time alone, so this PCT will take care of the crash symtoms and help get you though untill your HPTA recovers on it own.

NOTE: Using any of the above PCTs will not guarantee recovery. It is only a guide line to help. Everyone is different and you will need to find the best PCT to help you recover.

The only way to find out if you have truely recovered is blood work, so make sure you get the test done to find out whether the PCT you chose worked for you.

I hope this helps.

As far as pyramiding, who recommended that? Pyramiding your doses up, then down IMO is a waste!

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
tee said:
Written by Lawnsaver:

Basic PCT doses and duration.

The first thing that needs attention is the testicle. HCG is needed to prevent testicular atrophy. 300-500ius every 4-5 days throughout a cycle will do the trick. IF you have waited until the end to fix the problem, take 500ius ED for the last 14-21 days of your cycle. After the testicles are taken care of we can work on restarting the HPTA. Here are a few ways in which you can address the problem.

SERMs have been documented in studies, personal experience, and real world feed back to aid in restarting the HPTA

NOTE: SERMs will not work on all, so I will try and give alternatives later in the thread.

Basic Clomid PCT:
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

Basic Nolvadex PCT:
Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED
Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

I feel that a combo of the 2 are not needed. If the sides of Clomid are to much, use Nolvadex.

There are a few supplements I would use also to help with the lowered libido, increased SHBGs, and raised liver values

- MACA should help increase you libido
- Avena Sativa should lower SHBGs and increase free test.
- r-ALA will help repair any damage to the liver and help with glucose disposal.

There is also an alternative PCT that I personally dont recomend, but has worked for others.

Using the Herbal supplementations along with Proviron will help decrease the possible crash and increase libido. If you are one who recovers better than most, this way might be better. Although proviron can be suppressive, some can recover while using it. The HPTA will recover from time alone, so this PCT will take care of the crash symtoms and help get you though untill your HPTA recovers on it own.

NOTE: Using any of the above PCTs will not guarantee recovery. It is only a guide line to help. Everyone is different and you will need to find the best PCT to help you recover.

The only way to find out if you have truely recovered is blood work, so make sure you get the test done to find out whether the PCT you chose worked for you.

I hope this helps.

As far as pyramiding, who recommended that? Pyramiding your doses up, then down IMO is a waste!

Lawnsaver, thanks for the reply! - I finish my course a week on Friday, however the problem is that day I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks and won't be able to take any Nolvadex/HCG etc whilst I'm out there....

So I'm just wondering if I will still be ok taking the HCG and Nolvadex when I get back?... (after 2 weeks of nothing)

After this I'm going to my doctors to get my bloodwork checked out, then it's a long 2-3 month break before I choose my next course, if I wish to continue.

I'm very happy so far with the results and don't want to go to far or get in to a habbit...

Cinders.