©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alcohol?

Volare

Oct 13, 2007
I’m wondering if is dangerous to drink alcohol while I’m on clen cycle? ... I mean 1 beer, two glasses of wine.. And how long is it good to stay away from alcohol after finishing a winstrol cycle?

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
if you drink your body will become dehydrated the last thing you want while on a cycle or just working out. I don't drink so I might not be the best to answer, but when I did I drank only for effect. Always remember anything in moderation is not bad.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Volare said:
I’m wondering if is dangerous to drink alcohol while I’m on clen cycle? ... I mean 1 beer, two glasses of wine.. And how long is it good to stay away from alcohol after finishing a winstrol cycle?

just dont over do it,,,or make daily habit.

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
I’ll recommend you to keep the alchohol moderate while on any cycle and for about 3 weeks after finishing it

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
While it may not be dangerous it is generally not a good idea while "ON". Your liver and kidneys are already under some stress from aas so adding alcohol into this only makes things worse. A beer every now and then is no big deal but I refrain from even moderate alcohol consumption if "ON".

Real4u

Aug 29, 2007
The alcohol is forbidden during a cycle. I'm sure you could do without it for a while.;)