©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alcohol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
y4old2004 said:
2nd question: What are the odds one of my buddies will act stupid and I'll rage on his ass and put him in the hospital??? Or we get all crazy again like in high school and decide to go out and play "mailbox baseball"??? I WANNA USE MY FIST AS THE BASEBALL BAT!!! YEAH! :twisted: I'm telling you, I've been eating those IP dbol tabs like friggin Skittles and I FEEL GREAT!!! :twisted: :twisted:

It's all in your head....Dbol doesn't give you the nuts to act stupid you do. If you were using mega doses of testosterone than maybe i would almost consider that your having all this adrenaline...other than that with those thoughts it sounds like nothing but a act of childish aggression.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I think the danger bro (veterans back me up here) is that most oral steroids are chemically designed to survive the first pass through the liver. This chemical modification (methylated substances, etc.) is toxic to the liver. If you are taking high doses of orals, your liver is already hard at work trying to filter these "poisons" out of your body. If you add a ton of alchohol (don't get me wrong...I love my beer) your liver has to work even harder. I'm not sure what to tell you other than be careful. Methyl group chemicals are not to be triffeled with.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I think the danger bro (veterans back me up here) is that most oral steroids are chemically designed to survive the first pass through the liver. This chemical modification (methylated substances, etc.) is toxic to the liver. If you are taking high doses of orals, your liver is already hard at work trying to filter these "poisons" out of your body. If you add a ton of alchohol (don't get me wrong...I love my beer) your liver has to work even harder. I'm not sure what to tell you other than be careful. Methyl group chemicals are not to be triffeled with.

I'll agree with you partially....only because the dosage that he's taking isn't gonna hurt his liver. But...yes why add more for your liver to deal with than it has to. Drink in moderation if your going to drink

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I had the same fears with the Turanabol that will be part of my cycle (if my fucking shoulder is cool!) I'm even considering doing an all injectible cycle now. But I hear the OT is good.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
y4old2004 said:
2nd question: What are the odds one of my buddies will act stupid and I'll rage on his ass and put him in the hospital??? Or we get all crazy again like in high school and decide to go out and play "mailbox baseball"??? I WANNA USE MY FIST AS THE BASEBALL BAT!!! YEAH! :twisted: I'm telling you, I've been eating those IP dbol tabs like friggin Skittles and I FEEL GREAT!!! :twisted: :twisted:

You will only do it once.

Dbol may make you FEEL like superman, but when you break a bone and can't work out for 6 to 8 weeks and have to quit your cycle, you will be so pissed that it will never happen again. When we get older, we call that growing up. The fact is we never do grow up, we just get smarter or die.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Thanks for all the replies! I will try to limit the alcohol as much as possible. And one last time, the "Skittles" and "mailbox" comments were just a joke. If I start posting more I do have somewhat of a bizare sense of humor sometimes. Besides, I am not a child.... I am 30 going on 13 :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
y4old2004 said:
Thanks for all the replies! I will try to limit the alcohol as much as possible. And one last time, the "Skittles" and "mailbox" comments were just a joke. If I start posting more I do have somewhat of a bizare sense of humor sometimes. Besides, I am not a child.... I am 30 going on 13 :D

arent' we all

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
y4old2004 said:

That's why I said, none of us ever really grow up. We either get smarter or die.