©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aldo v McGregor

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
After press conference's around the world! Aldo hates the Notorious 1, Dana White love's him (7 million for the gate alone) for the money and also the support he brings!! With the Irish and British being the best supporters in the world!!! I think Aldo will struggle, McGregor I believe is a bit special and a big man for the weight.
This could be the highest grossing fight in UFC history!!!
Who do you think wins?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
McGregor brought this on himself. All his show boating and trash talk will probably bring out the Aldo he doesn't want to see. I would be shocked if Aldo doesn't KO him early

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
War

McGregor never been through a war before and never been leg kicked with the ferocity and power of Aldo's kicks! This fight will let us know if McGregor is the reel deal. I think he has the power, I am gonna stick my neck on the line and say McGregor wins by KO!!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
McGregor never been through a war before and never been leg kicked with the ferocity and power of Aldo's kicks! This fight will let us know if McGregor is the reel deal. I think he has the power, I am gonna stick my neck on the line and say McGregor wins by KO!!!

It will be interesting to see but I take Aldo all the way