©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Am I crazy

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
My girlfriend showed me this program that was on MTV about steroid users. First of these guys were such pussies and none were real bodybuilders. One was a model the other was a stripper. Only one guy could kick some ass and its cause that was his job as a fighter, he was no pussy. It showed this one guy going down the street to some medical clinic and getting steroid shots. The other guy, a fuckin idiot was on TV ordering steroids through the internet. Beggin to get pinched. So my point being...the model guy gets shots legally just because his test levels are a little low. WTF. Is that all it takes to get legal steroids? :D

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
i tried the doctor thing a couple of years ago and my doc had me do 5 blood tests to see what my levels were over about a 8/9 month period and the levels were around 151 to 197. thats an old mans levels according to the doc but he still would not do shots for me. then anasci came along. =) =) happy days.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If your old enough and your test levels are low enough, you can get shots prescribed. They cost 10 times as much as UG stuff and the doc wont prescribe very much either.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Ben, if I were you I'd change doctors...sometimes they overplay their hands because they don't like proactive patients.
Tee, I'm not sure if insurance will cover the shots. Anybody?

Nitrateman