©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

am i insulin ready??pic inside

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Side note: Not to replace carbs (dextrose, waxy maize, branched cyclic dextrins, karoboload...etc) but adding in extra glutamine can help prevent going hypo. Glutamine facilitates gycogen resynthesis and helps with blood sugar so extra glutamine can prevent sudden crashes and make it easier to get carbs in you before it gets out of hand

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
shit is crazy bro idk if i should do that anymore lol but if i do like you said i gota get dextrose before other wise im not touchin it, for a few seconds i felt like the time a drank a full bottle of henney back in the days chills everywhere :eek:

Why not experiment in your off day so you can take a shot and go through your meal/shakes routine and monitor your bg say every 30mins till its past its active time, then once your confident your routine is sorted then do the same routine with a workout in it.

Then everytime you up the dose try it on a couple off days so you get a good idea on it till you no more of how your going to react to it and the macros you need.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ah right cool, so for example 50g glut to 50g glucose?

So 10iu slink could be 100g glut/100g glucose?