©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ambien

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Has anyone here halusinated from ambien? Last night I was tripping seeing double. My girlfriend said I was acting weird talking nonsense and laughing lol this is the second time I dont fall asleep quickly and I start tripping

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I've taken it a few times. Never hallucinated but the bizarre dreams keep me from using it. You don't want to mix it with alcohol.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I took it while in hospitol and was walking down hall with my junk out .Nurse directed me back to my room..wasn't raped but I cant remember..I've heard people drive sleeping on that crap.. wana sleep eat 2 grams of gaba.. in supplement stores or powder online.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Had a good buddy of mine woke up from an ambien stupor was driving his truck up his driveway with a loaded glock 19 in his right hand had no clue were he was going or what he was fixing to do true story......some people ambien works great some people it seriously fucks with their unconcious state of mind to say the least...... be careful if you need to take that stuff brother

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
I took it while in hospitol and was walking down hall with my junk out .Nurse directed me back to my room..wasn't raped but I cant remember..I've heard people drive sleeping on that crap.. wana sleep eat 2 grams of gaba.. in supplement stores or powder online.

Had a good buddy of mine woke up from an ambien stupor was driving his truck up his driveway with a loaded glock 19 in his right hand had no clue were he was going or what he was fixing to do true story......some people ambien works great some people it seriously fucks with their unconcious state of mind to say the least...... be careful if you need to take that stuff brother

Dam that's crazy I believe it I dont remember much last night that shit was weird

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
ive tripped serious balls on ambien. was great. although during sex with the gf one time I thought I heard my mother hollering at me to stop with all the racket. stopped immediately and rolled over. gf said wth is wrong with you. told her what happen. said my mother wasn't even there. and then I said "aw damn, I would have kept going then, its the black guy in me."

love ambien

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My little sister ordered $5k in shit off the shopping network one night on ambian. Never knew til it started being delivered. If it's not green and smokes well best to leave it alone. T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've heard nothing but horror stories over and over-

If you really want so sleep take some seroquel - had a nutty roommate who told me that they were sleeping pills and I was knocked the fuck out for like 14 hours and I rarely sleep 5 hours.

Later on I looked it up and found out they were anti psychotics... LoL good stuff though