©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amino acids

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
I take amino acids with my daily whey protein but do u think it's nessesary to take more from pro labs I'm on juice know so do u think it's worth it

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I take amino acids with my daily whey protein but do u think it's nessesary to take more from pro labs I'm on juice know so do u think it's worth it

It is defo worth it. For too many reasons for me to go into right now. Just keep them up cos they will add to your cycle. You get them in foods and many protein powders. A good BCAA profduct is very useful for any gym goer. In my opinion the most useful aminos for bodybuilders are glutamine (glutamine peptides) and L Leucine. Taking HMB is good (Leucine Metabolite).

Other great aminos include (and in my opinion their best forms on the current market)
-Di Arginine Malate
-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL
-Acetyl L Carnitine
-L Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate

There are loads. For most just getting an all in one would be the best option. But if you have certain aims then getting individuals are well worth it.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Thanks

Ok will do another question I get real tired on Tuesday nights and I think my blood pressure is up and sometimes my heart beats real fast any sugestions to fix that I'm on 375 sust and 210 dbol and 200 deca

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Ok will do another question I get real tired on Tuesday nights and I think my blood pressure is up and sometimes my heart beats real fast any sugestions to fix that I'm on 375 sust and 210 dbol and 200 deca

thats a wierd question. you only get tired on tuesdays? i wish i had that problem. at least you know when your going to get tired! I would tell this to anyone, most cycles will raise your blood pressure. If your doing AAS you should automatically own a BP monitor. They give you your BP and HR. Omni makes good ones. And get the ones that measure from upper arm, they are more accurate than the wrist ones. My opinion only....:)

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
yea well I upee the dose and now it is tue and wed and I'm talking extreme tiredness and I know that my pressure is up a lot so dies anyone know some good cures for that

Jeffdev69

May 27, 2009
It is defo worth it. For too many reasons for me to go into right now. Just keep them up cos they will add to your cycle. You get them in foods and many protein powders. A good BCAA profduct is very useful for any gym goer. In my opinion the most useful aminos for bodybuilders are glutamine (glutamine peptides) and L Leucine. Taking HMB is good (Leucine Metabolite).

Other great aminos include (and in my opinion their best forms on the current market)
-Di Arginine Malate
-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL
-Acetyl L Carnitine
-L Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate

There are loads. For most just getting an all in one would be the best option. But if you have certain aims then getting individuals are well worth it.

Hey I see those amino acids and I am interested in them I take amino acids but have never heard of those before. What do they do particularity?

Jeffdev69

May 27, 2009
I take Glutamine and BCAA's and also taurine and I have heard of Leucine it the ones under those that I have never heard of and would be interested in. Where do you get those?