©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabolic Steroid Ranking System

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I stumbled over a site where a guy has ranked steroids after strenght gains, mass & weight gains etc. Here`s the link: http://www.spidermann.biz/steroid_ranking.htm

What do you guys think of it, is it somewhat correct based on your experiences? I find it quite useful and interesting. I dont know what all the steroids out there do so I get new ideas of what I want to try from that ranking.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i made my own for this board but found out that ANASCI already has one lol. oh well. it's a nice little chart. It's based off of other people's views.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Where are the one on this board? havnt seen one. And what do you think about this chart, is it somewhat correct?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Ok, because it says on that chart that sust is as strong as cyp and enan, doesnt have that much sideeffects and it has more ability to keep gains. is this correct? if so I might go for a sust-masteron cycle. Masteron seems like a very potent steroid from this chart so the two of them together I belive make a great cycle.

example:

500mg/wk sustanon 250 wks 1-10
300mg/wk masteron wks 3-10
30mg/ed dianabol wks 1-4

Jumpstart with dbol while the sust take effect and then start masteron and get hard while massive. masteron also serves slightly as an antiestrogen so no nolva should be required during cycle. how does this sound guys? know its gonna be a lot of injections, but no pain, no gain..