©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabolic Threshold

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
To me ester length whether oral or liquid needs a consistant even level in the blood. U jam a g a test one day and the next day ure down some serum level, there's no way you cant be.
People advise odd protocols because they want followers even though their advice sucks. Follow science and research, that's why different compounds were made IMO.
Ask a pro what he or she does and they say .."creatine, its good dude" buy my brand..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry for reposting this on here but i got hardly any feed back b4. Im new to this site.

Max you will get more answers if you start your "own thread" with stats on age or weight etc. How about you make a new thread here and say .Help Needed. Then your stats and training history in main body so some meat head can help.thks

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I watched a lot of his videos and seem to really like watching him because he says it like it is in a lot of them. With that said, like everything you need to take it with a grain of salt just like everything on the internet. Maybe it sounds great and works great for biggest gains but like everyone has said. The sides that would come along side doing that to me wouldnt be worth the little bit of extra gains you might get. I even write this down in my training log to remind me once and a while when I'm pushing to hard on body parts that are exhausted or feel like they might get injured. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. I know i'm never going to be a pro by any means, so for me, the least side effects and "best feeling" cycle is what I want. Pinning even longer estered compounds like test e ED or EOD when I am running NPP alongside has made me feel even better then the usual 2 times a weeks pins on a usual Test E cycle. I dont at anytime for "down" or "low".

One thing I do notice about the Bios3training videos is that he said "when i was using steroids" and before he has said numerous times "when I used gear", is he really trying to bullshit and say hes natty?

If you look at one of his recent video of him on stage he didn't look that good tbh wouldn't really be surprised if he was natty considering he did juiced for a couple of years when he was young, maybe he kept some of the gains he made from that time. Even if he was still on gear i don't think he would just openly admit to his drug use just like that if the video was to be posted on youtube, the next thing he know he would have the cops knocking on his door lol

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I can honestly say from expierence that (for me personally) when I introduce a typical 1 week dosage in one day (800-1100mgs) or more, I expierence anxiety for a few days insomnia as well as Test. flu symptoms. For those reasons alone I prefer to administer throughout the week. I am in my mid 40's maybe age plays a role (?).

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Might make sense with the longer estered compounds, probably not as good for the shorter ones like Ace and Prop. As far as orals, I don't think it would be a good idea, maybe even severely hepatotoxic. Can't imagine our poor livers having to metabolize a weeks worth of Dbol or Drol at one time. Or Halo? Jesus H Christ! Plus I think blood levels would drop too low before next Monday. Curious to see what Mike Arnold posts. Where ya at Mike?