©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anadrol and coming off

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
first cycle- 250mg test e x2 week, started taking anadrol 50 mg x1 per day for 20 days. stopped with the anadrol, have been taking liquidex 1ml per day. im still on the test for another 3 1/2 weeks. am i going to be able to do without the ancilliaries until im done with the whole cycle?
started 6 1/2 weeks ago @ 186 lbs. weighed myself yesterday on 2 scales first said 209 second said 210. bench max was 230 and i put up 315 wednesday.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
that's some serious weight and strength gains, congrats. If you aren't having any sides then yes.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Nice gains brutha.....you only have but a few weeks left you'll be fine

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like they said, great job witht he gains! Nobody can answer though whether or not you will be fine with no anacilliaries for the remainder or not. Each person reacts differently. I personally would get itchy nips without taking Nolvadex for the remainder. 1ml of Liquidex a day is quite a lot. Now that you have nothing and still have 3 1/2 weeks of test, you could have problems. If I were you, I would get some Nolvadex and keep it on hand in case. You can always incorporate it into you PCT program if you dont need it during the remainder of the cycle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Like they said, great job witht he gains! Nobody can answer though whether or not you will be fine with no anacilliaries for the remainder or not. Each person reacts differently. I personally would get itchy nips without taking Nolvadex for the remainder. 1ml of Liquidex a day is quite a lot. Now that you have nothing and still have 3 1/2 weeks of test, you could have problems. If I were you, I would get some Nolvadex and keep it on hand in case. You can always incorporate it into you PCT program if you dont need it during the remainder of the cycle.
Excellent advice and congrats on your gains. That's what I like to hear.