©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anasci contest

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Big A...Just curious as to what happened in regards to the "Contest" on this site. Man there was some good prizes from Lion Nutrition and ASN.. I was looking forward to some goodies.

I'm pretty sure, (last I looked), I had enough votes on my essay.

I sent you a PM, but no response. :(

SM

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hey Strongman how are ya bro...
BIGA has been SWAMPED I beleive the past few days with the changes
in thw works for here and the Loads of other things he already has going on.
Give him a day or so and Im sure youll get a reply.

Id help you out but I have no idea the answer to your question.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Well make something up then....LOL...JK

I was just r-e-a-l-l-y looking forward to some of the prizes!!!!

I'll keep an eye out though....I'm a patient guy so i'll just sleep on it for a while!!!

Thanks anyways,
SM

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well shit :D
How about if we dont see a contest around here as soon as things are
settled down a bit and the changes are made Ill have that taken care of even if it comes out of my pocket.

as Far as the current sponsors go Ill leave that for BIGA to comment on
as Its not my place or decision. I do know he has always been up for what the majority rule so if the members want a contest they will get a contest :brownnose

Over on promuscle we have a Monthly contest that Pays out Pretty damn well! The memeber vote on the winner and it has nothing to do with mods and staff... prizes are very generous gifts from the sponsors.

That help you out any Bro :D

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
I have not looked into the contest at all. It has been erased for the time being, until I know exactly what the sponsors position is on things. The same way that you guys don't know a lot of things that are going on, I am trying to figure things out as well, especially since sponsors have deals worked out with the old admin, etc, etc.

Once everything gets sorted with the board in th enext few days, I'll see about a contest. Various formats will be offered and the members will decide which way we'll go.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
rAJJIN said:
well shit :D
How about if we dont see a contest around here as soon as things are
settled down a bit and the changes are made Ill have that taken care of even if it comes out of my pocket.

as Far as the current sponsors go Ill leave that for BIGA to comment on
as Its not my place or decision. I do know he has always been up for what the majority rule so if the members want a contest they will get a contest :brownnose

Over on promuscle we have a Monthly contest that Pays out Pretty damn well! The memeber vote on the winner and it has nothing to do with mods and staff... prizes are very generous gifts from the sponsors.

That help you out any Bro :D

Anything folks???? Hook a brutha up :)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ok see if you can muster up some good contest ideas and Ill put it together.
The #1 thing Id like to see is something with some participation as a contest is not going to be much of a 'contest' if its just a couple of member invovled.
Make a post and ask for ideas and or come up with something good and Ill come up with a prize... probably be cash or Some type of BB product..maybe a gift voucher to one of the sponsors here.

what were some of the old contests you guys had here and what were the
prizes? You guys will have to help me out here as you can see ive been here
just what a week now and you guys are long time members. fill me in
if you would on old contests and prizes so I can have an idea.
Raj

Lion

BOARD SPONSOR
Aug 17, 2005
Strongman said:
Big A...Just curious as to what happened in regards to the "Contest" on this site. Man there was some good prizes from Lion Nutrition and ASN.. I was looking forward to some goodies.

I'm pretty sure, (last I looked), I had enough votes on my essay.

I sent you a PM, but no response. :(

SM

As I haven't heard anything officially from the old admin, I will take this opportunity to announce StrongMan as the winner of the Anasci.org Essay Contest! :) Check you Pm's

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Thank you Lion!!...I appreciate your time. I can't wait to try your products...I have heard nothing but the best in regards to your clen.

Thanks Again.
SM

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
I'll be announcing the new type of constest shortly.