©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Music Thread

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
July is only 4 1/2 months away. Hot weather . Thanks T

Kool and the Gang- Summer Madness (extended version) - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yep those hot summer nights in the city riding down lake mich on LSD with a "fine one" in the car listening to that.. .. You still not got the posting vids thing figured out?
Man it only took me about 2 months. .Here try this. Open another screen
after you minimize the music thread . youtube.com
Ok now in the search bar put in your search of who and what song.
Find the one you want clickon it and make sure it plays.
Now click below where it says share.
You'll see a box come up with the vid number in blue highlight right click
now click copy. bring the thread up when your box that you would type in is there right click again now click paste . submit to thread done.
That coming from my PC lame ass .. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Great preworkout vid and just a great vid/song. T

Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
One of my absolute favorite musicians. Love the first two solos albums .
Island has not been listened to enough yet. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sound g and janes addiction . Great picks .. Ok I'm gonna try and follow your posting technology . Lol. First I'm gonna learn the terminology of a computer . Lol. Pisses me off . A 5 yrs old can out skool this cave dweller . And only computer in high school we had was a calculator. And manual type writer. Bet no one know what one looks like . I just aged..but I'm can out squat lots a teens who are showin off. So Im one up. Lol. Thanks T.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Iron you are too funny-- technology and me in same sentence. Brother I was born 25 yrs too late. Some technology is cool. Miss those days when
I'll call you when I get home . No cell phones no idiots driving 40 in the fastlane texting. Miss the simplicity of the 60's and 70's . Once you figure out posting vids it will be fast and easy. In the meantime here is some janes I like .

Jane's Addiction - Had a dad - YouTube

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Almost tossed the guitar player for SG out of a big venue in 93-94.
Had no credentials . I started to launch him (nicely) when he said I'm the guitar
player! we straightened it out quickly. Dude was super cool . Said well I know
no one's getting back here that shouldn't be. T
This came out a after that "incident". Funny shit. T

Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand - YouTube

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol..yeah love it all. I'm about ready to install a payphone on my porch with a rotary dial I picked up at a estate sale.. I can make a dime a call and give friends a history lesson at same time. Remember the "pager" days.. If u werent hippin one u weren't shit but the older generation considered u a drug dealer.... Now for some early van halen when eddy could hit it good..thanks t .

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube

This is for atom since he's contest sexy he says... Turbo I may have devirgined from computer stupidity if this works.. Now I'm too dam sexy for my iPad bro..

Everyone stop what ure doing. History is made now watch out you tube ib in the freaking house .. Holla..lol..

Last edited: