©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar Caps Smell Like Strawberry..HELP !!!

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guys, I have a question. I bought anavar caps from a UG Lab and when I opened them up it smelled sweet like strawberry. I thought this was strange and contacted the source. He told me that they might have used protein powder to fill the caps with. He said that all caps have 0.5g of Anavar powder and the rest is filler. Does this sound correct?..Please let me know. Thanks

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Is that normal?

Is it normal to use filler and have only 0.5g of anavar?..It might be a stupid question but I want to make sure...I buy alot of Hellfire gear from him but he started his own label as well.

W

wolfyEVH

Tank12 said:
Is it normal to use filler and have only 0.5g of anavar?..It might be a stupid question but I want to make sure...I buy alot of Hellfire gear from him but he started his own label as well.

when they make caps.......the get a bunch of filler and the gear and mix it all up in a bag.......after its mixed well they will fill the caps up. They do all the math first to know exactly how much var powder to use and how much will be in each cap.......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Tank12 said:
Hi Guys, I have a question. I bought anavar caps from a UG Lab and when I opened them up it smelled sweet like strawberry. I thought this was strange and contacted the source. He told me that they might have used protein powder to fill the caps with. He said that all caps have 0.5g of Anavar powder and the rest is filler. Does this sound correct?..Please let me know. Thanks
Sounds right. I usually use creatine for my filler when I make caps, but you have to fill it with something.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Tank12 said:
mmmmmmmmm........strawberry!!!!....no wonder their so popular. :D

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
Sounds right. I usually use creatine for my filler when I make caps, but you have to fill it with something.
Yep, The actual amount of steroid in the pill is tiny, so they have to put something in there to take up the rest of the space. You're getting a little protein for free! LOL!