©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
right now Im using Anavar for endurance puposes only.I train brazilian jiu jitsu .Days I train I use 30mg train 3 days a week
When I lift weights or jog 10mgs or 20 mgs / 3 days a week

Its helped alot with endurance and streangth ,this is my 2nd week on it
Do I need to cycle this for 8 wks and stop for 8wks or take anything after the cycle. It doesnt convert to estrogen so I dont think I would need any clomid .
ANy advice would be appreciated thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Studies using low dosages of this compound note minimal interferences with natural testosterone production. Likewise when it is used alone in small amounts there is typically no need for ancillary drugs like Clomid/Nolvadex or HCG. This has a lot to do with the fact that it does not convert to estrogen, which we know has an extremely profound effect on endogenous hormone production. Without estrogen to trigger negative feedback, we seem to note a higher threshold before inhibition is noted. But at higher dosages of course, a suppression of natural testosterone levels will still occur with this drug as with any anabolic/androgenic steroid and therefore require post cycle therapy to restore the HPTA.

Maybe not during the cycle, but I wouldn't take the risk with PCT. It's cheap insurance.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
sounds like a great steroid for what you do......meaning the good strength increase it gives you.