©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anavar

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
Could everyone please let me know what they have heard the best and worst labs to get var from are. i read that IP sucks on one board, and on here someone once wrote that QV sucks??? anyone else have any opinions on these or nay other labs?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Since both of those are UG labs. I thought this might be a more appropriate forum. I agree you hear different views with IP, but many people who have a problem with their oils, still like their tablets. You have to chew IP tabs though. They are made very hard to survive the mail and if you don't chew them, they can pass through your system whole. This makes for very expensive shit.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
so thats the reason I was told to chew my drol`s! lol

Btw, they where IP, worked great on gains, but didnt get as strong as I though I should get.

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
finaman said:
Could everyone please let me know what they have heard the best and worst labs to get var from are. i read that IP sucks on one board, and on here someone once wrote that QV sucks??? anyone else have any opinions on these or nay other labs?

qv and zencall anavar are both good and have been tested for accuracy :D