©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
Is this drug effective by itself or does it need to be stacked. i dont want too much bulk but i want quality muscle gains with low retention.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
It's effective by itself for moderate strength gains. It is considered the weakest steroid though.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Many have used Var or Turinabol alone and gained both strength and mass (myself included.) The gains will not be great, but the muscle is very dense, and is high quality. I have not had any libido issues.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
sees31312 said:
are the gains better than just regular suppliment use.

For me yes. But Var is liver toxic like most oral steroids, so it is a commitment bro. You have to take the good with the bad. Protect your liver with Liv-52 or milk thistle.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
IMO too expensive right now...other alternatives out there...like Oral T :D

Zaven

May 18, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
my thoughts exactly. Var is too expensive for the gains made.
I've also noticed how expensive var is. Is the process for making var more complicated?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Zaven said:
I've also noticed how expensive var is. Is the process for making var more complicated?

It seems like we had a post about this not long ago, I think we came to the conclusion that it must be demand. I mean, all steroids basic structures are similar so I can't see that it is that much more expensive to synthesize, but I'm also not an organic chemist either.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Zaven said:

Anavar is one of the few streroids that are actually prescribed for use in medcinal purposes. The owner somehow controls the amount made to drive the price up.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
MaSTa LifTa said:
my thoughts exactly. Var is too expensive for the gains made.
It depends on what you want and who you are. For example, Anavar is an excellent steroid in terms of effectiveness and side effects for females (any age) and for men over 40.

Younger males will definately get better results with cheaper orals.