©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another cardio question..

morris

Jun 20, 2011
I have a doubt , if cardio activities, like swimming , can develop the muscles otherwise missed by someone's training and therefore reduce bf%? Any thought on this?:)

GBtom

May 9, 2011
I have a doubt , if cardio activities, like swimming , can develop the muscles otherwise missed by someone's training and therefore reduce bf%? Any thought on this?:)

I think that it will develop certain muscles but depends on a lot of stuff and it will be in the way of stamina nor mass. Also , the cardiovascular aspect of swimming will reduce bodyfat.

fairplay

May 5, 2011
yes, definitely may increase muscular endurance along with cardiovascular efficiency but unlikely to build significant mass as resistance training would

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
I find that swimming is under rated as cardio exercise. it increases lung capacity and thereby , your ability to work harder in the gym, so the regular swimming builds endurance, muscle strength and cardio-vascular fitness. also, is one of the best calorie burning and fat loss exercises. . it works all the major muscle groups as well as most of the not so major ones