©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another cycle, any advice?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Jan 1 will be 4 months off. I finally stayed off a decent amount of time. I'm weighing just over 200, benching 305 or so. I kept decent gains from the last cycle and strength and some fat too but I want to stay bulky rather than thinner and cut.

I was going to start with the usual:
1g test e week x 16 weeks
500mg deca week x 14 weeks
100mg test p eod x 12 weeks
100mg anadrol x 30 days

then maybe switch out to some eq and winny for awhile.

I'm really trying to grow my arms and traps this cycle. Get up to maybe 225 or 230lbs and bench 350 or so.

W

wolfyEVH

why not just increase the test e and drop the prop....really dont need it as you've got drol in the beginning........like 1.25grams of test a week w/ 500-600mg of deca and the drol.......possibly some prop the last 2 weeks of your cycle however......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I really liked the prop this last time, with that and increased cals/protein/carbs from MasTech everyday I saw some really good gains. Plus shooting in the quads for the 1st time helped my wheels game.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I also experimented with 750wk deca/750 test e/100 test p eod but the Deca dick was def a problem, took 3 weeks and Prov to regain some decent sex.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
I really liked the prop this last time, with that and increased cals/protein/carbs from MasTech everyday I saw some really good gains. Plus shooting in the quads for the 1st time helped my wheels game.

ran tren yet?

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
are you saying that shooting in your quads helped your quads gain? I didn't know it worked that way.if thats the case im going to re-think my injection spot

it doesnt work that way...just in his head

W

wolfyEVH

the long chain igf-1 thats available doesnt....supposedly the short kind can, but thats still iffy........

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
gregdiesel said:
100mg anadrol x 30 days

H-O-L-Y shit!! That is a lot of gear my friend. How many years have you been on gear to get up to tolerating that?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
stealthmeister said:
gregdiesel said:
100mg anadrol x 30 days

H-O-L-Y shit!! That is a lot of gear my friend. How many years have you been on gear to get up to tolerating that?

about 6 years... used to weigh about 140... lol