©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another good biceps injection

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Two weeks ago I wrote about how my biceps injection with tren ac in the right and test enanth in the left gave me a muscle soreness akin to how you feel after a good workout. Well, last night I did the same exact thing. I had a killer biceps workout and then in the evening I injected my biceps. 30 minutes later my biceps were super sore (in a good way). Later that night I was jacking off with my right hand and my right biceps got a painful pump. I love this feeling! Its probably the stretching of my biceps facia but it feels just like lactic acid burn. If its just like last time this biceps soreness should last for about three days.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What size pin and how much juice? I have never done biceps, but may give it a SHOT someday :D

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
tee said:
What size pin and how much juice? I have never done biceps, but may give it a SHOT someday :D

I have always just used 1 1/2 inch 22 gauge for everywhere I shoot. I'm a little embarrased to say that I didn't give an equal volume to each bicep--it was a little over 2 ccs with the test enanth into the left biceps and about 1.5 ccs on the right biceps. I should have mixed them so they were both equal since I DO figure they need balance in this fatia stretching.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I have always just used 1 1/2 inch 22 gauge for everywhere I shoot. I'm a little embarrased to say that I didn't give an equal volume to each bicep--it was a little over 2 ccs with the test enanth into the left biceps and about 1.5 ccs on the right biceps. I should have mixed them so they were both equal since I DO figure they need balance in this fatia stretching.

jesus bro...2 ccs of oil from a 22 gauge needle!?!? no wonder they'd be sore.....i wouldnt even use a 22 on my quad

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
jesus bro...2 ccs of oil from a 22 gauge needle!?!? no wonder they'd be sore.....i wouldnt even use a 22 on my quad
..and a 1 1/2" pin???? Your a tough dude!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
You guys think thats big, huh? I like the gauge and I always inject at the full 1 1/2 inch depth. I don't think its too big but maybe I should try something smaller just to compare. It'll have to be after I finish with my current supply which will be a long while.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
You guys think thats big, huh? I like the gauge and I always inject at the full 1 1/2 inch depth. I don't think its too big but maybe I should try something smaller just to compare. It'll have to be after I finish with my current supply which will be a long while.

you put the whole 1.5 inches of the needle into your bicep?? can i ask how big your bi's are????

I use 25gauge 1 inch for my quads and thats like butter.......try 25 1 inch next time

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Wolfy got me on the 25 guage 1 inch, and since I changed to it injections are much easier.

I guess we now know you are right handed LOL

Nitrateman

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
you put the whole 1.5 inches of the needle into your bicep?? can i ask how big your bi's are????

I'm 6' 2" and weigh 250 today but I don't really know the biceps. Gotta measure that. I'll measure them later and update this thread. But I do flex it and get a nice bulge before sticking right in the bulgiest part of the head. Do you think I might be injecting past the middle and towards the other side of the biceps?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Wolfy got me on the 25 guage 1 inch, and since I changed to it injections are much easier.

I guess we now know you are right handed LOL

Nitrateman

You figured out that right-handed thing pretty easily--clever guy! LOL! Hey, I can see why 25 gauge MIGHT be better/less damage but I like the 1 1/2 inch needle. I like it to go deep. Is that wrong?

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
You figured out that right-handed thing pretty easily--clever guy! LOL! Hey, I can see why 25 gauge MIGHT be better/less damage but I like the 1 1/2 inch needle. I like it to go deep. Is that wrong?

there is no MIGHT....it would cause less damage for sure......

as for deep......its not too far from your bi's to your humerus and the nerves that lay on the bone.....i wouldnt even stick 1 inches completely in......

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
18"

wolfyEVH said:

Just measured 18" on the right biceps.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Later that night I was jacking off with my right hand and my right biceps got a painful pump. I love this feeling!

So you must really get the feeling of coming when you pump up your right arm huh? lol :wackit:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
another biceps injection

Its about 2 weeks later and I just did biceps again with the 1 1/2 inch with 2 ccs in each bi. Yeah super sore again. I like this soreness. I wish I could get this soreness in my other injection sites. Any more opinions on whether or not the pain is a good sign for biceps growth?

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Friggen hell bro - that size pin in my bicep would scare the crap out of me. Glad it's working out for you though...

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
All I have to say is screw bicep shots brought me nothing but pain for 4 days with swelling and redness scared the hell outa me!

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
DinK said:
All I have to say is screw bicep shots brought me nothing but pain for 4 days with swelling and redness scared the hell outa me!

Yep, thats something I can't say I'll be trying for a while. ;)