©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another new guy

Tone

Mar 30, 2014
Hey everyone,
Spent the last 2 days digging through the info on this forum and have learned a lot. I am new gear and have been trying to learn what I can so I don't fuck myself up (first thing I learned is that I am not yet physically ready). I see lots of knowledgeable people here and believe I am in the right spot for the info I want.
Also seen a thread in the sponsor section about SOP being to introduce yourself to ease any concern about scammers and such.
I am 25, currently 175lbs @ 11% BF (if my skin calipers can be trusted) and am about to start my first cut for my wedding. I have been lifting a few years and it is has become a lifestyle. Outside of my family it is the most rewarding thing I have.

Thanks in advance for all of the info I am pulling from you guys!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome. Your gonna be glad you joined. Great place here.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone,
Spent the last 2 days digging through the info on this forum and have learned a lot. I am new gear and have been trying to learn what I can so I don't fuck myself up (first thing I learned is that I am not yet physically ready). I see lots of knowledgeable people here and believe I am in the right spot for the info I want.
Also seen a thread in the sponsor section about SOP being to introduce yourself to ease any concern about scammers and such.
I am 25, currently 175lbs @ 11% BF (if my skin calipers can be trusted) and am about to start my first cut for my wedding. I have been lifting a few years and it is has become a lifestyle. Outside of my family it is the most rewarding thing I have.

Thanks in advance for all of the info I am pulling from you guys!

Decent intro. :welcome: to ANASCI!