©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another newb to the site.

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
24yr old. 5'7" 175lb 10-11%bf. Eight years lifting experience. Ive been posting on bb.com for the past three years but now ive decided to take the next step. Looking forward to see were it takes me :smoker: .

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Welcome. haha. bb.com. I have to say that I really don't care for that site. Too many morons coming in and posting.

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
MaSTa LifTa said:
Welcome. haha. bb.com. I have to say that I really don't care for that site. Too many morons coming in and posting.

Unfortunately alot of know-it-all teens are taking over, but i still enjoy the AAS section.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ya, it's unfortunate. every time i visit someone is 17 and wanting to do a dbol only cycle that their friend gave them.

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
MaSTa LifTa said:
ya, it's unfortunate. every time i visit someone is 17 and wanting to do a dbol only cycle that their friend gave them.

LOL, those oral only questions do get annoying. The mods are closing threads and temp. banning idiots which is a good start.