©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anti Estrogen Question

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
The cycle I am on now consists of Test Eth. and Dbol. That being known if I do start to experience itchy or sore nips what is my best bet for an anti estrogen and in what doses?

Also I dont think I am getting gyno yet but I have noticed my nips are staying hard a majority of the time and have increased sensitivity, is this a sign as well that gyno may be starting?

Thanks.

T.G.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My nips are extremely sensitive to AAS. I always got slightly sensitive nips when cycling until I tried Femara. That stuff rocks! If I use Arimidex, I still get itchy nips. When I add Nolvadex to it, or even if I take Nolvadex alone, my nips are fine. Everyone is different, but I would recommend always having Nolvadex on hand at a minimum. Just overly sensitive nips doesnt mean you willl get gyno, but definitely keep an eye on it.

W

wolfyEVH

most wouldnt use nolv until these early symptoms show....if it worries you a lot, run the nolv throughout the whole cycle at 20mg/day (at least 10 mg/day)....should be fine with that....as far as your PCT,almost everyone will agree to start 2 weeks after your last shot with day 1 300mg of clomid, days 2-11, 100mg clomid, and days 12-21 at 50mg....also, run the nolv at 20mg/day throughout your PCT....hope this helps...

wolf

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What wolfy said was correct. You can also use Nolva instead of clomid for PCT if you like. Whatever your preference, here is the schedule for both.

Basic Clomid PCT:
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

Basic Nolvadex PCT:
Days 1 to 14: 40mg ED
Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
if you run the nolva for PCT make sure you run it at least 4 weeks it doens't bring the nuts back as fast but you don't have to worry about being a blubbery ball of emotion on nolva