©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anxiety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
IB- I would be anxious too if I had hunters chasing me in the forest everyday trying to prove that I exist. You have a tough life brother.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
And they have a new show with a 10,000,000 bounty on his head yetti Sasquatch same thing

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
my experience with depression and anxiety comes from a life style that I can write a book about and make a grown man cry. my wife took 8 yrs to get me into a dr. because my anger wa self destructive... just started meds past summer and its helping... aas didn't make it worse, if anything it made me feel better.

STEAK HELMET

Banned
Jan 14, 2007
IRONVILLE
I have also found my patience...well I have no patience anymore. I guess taht comes with age...lol

a doc wants me to try LEXAPRO...I ran colazapam (sp) for 4 days...I felt more like a zombie...but I was pretty calm and just went with what rolled.

evolutionmoto

Sep 18, 2013
Hi,
I suffer from general anxiety disorder. I've had it my whole life but have learned to manage it quite well. For me I've learned I can't run EQ or tren period! I turn into a depressed anxious wreck. Aside from that I can run just about any test with little issues. I'm am not religious.. Actually I'm an atheist so prayer isn't a good choice for me but living in the moment is! When you feel anxiety coming on try 2 things. First remember you've gone through this before and made it out perfectly every time!! Secondly live in the moment. Sounds lame but it can help allot. Think of where you are, what's the temperature like? take a deep breath, what do you smell? How is the chair your sitting in? Comfortable? Live in the exact moment of the present... Not what happened 5 minutes ago and not what's going to happen. Give it a shot, sounds corny but you might also find it to work well.

As far as antidepressants go ask your doctor about remeron. You can get the generic mirtazerpine (hope I'm spelling that correctly) and it works well for anxiety based depression.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I have struggled with this issue off and on for many years. When it starts affecting my job is when I turn to the meds. I avoid benzos or anything addictive like the plague, as they will take me places I don't want to go, and keep me there longer than I want to stay lol. The non addictive scripts that work the best for me are Buspar, and Zoloft. Buspar works good, almost too good for anxiety but it gives me insatiable hunger. Zoloft evens me out with no side effects except not being able to bust a nut. My suggestion is to have an honest conversation with your Dr. Good luck brudda

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I have also found my patience...well I have no patience anymore. I guess taht comes with age...lol

a doc wants me to try LEXAPRO...I ran colazapam (sp) for 4 days...I felt more like a zombie...but I was pretty calm and just went with what rolled.

LEXAPRO is very nice. I got caught with 25,000 xanax bars a while back, and they gave me lexapro in jail to hold off withdrawl.

It definitely reduces anxiety and is more mild than xanax