©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any one have a glycogen depletion routine?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Cutting weight for worlds. Need a 3 day depletion routine. Or just some guide. Light weight, high reps, no rest etc

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Cut out the carbs in your diet. High reps with as much weight as you can handle to hit the rep range. Either do full body workouts, or split it up into upper and lower body workouts. If you split it up, try to do one in the morning and another at night. Add 30-60 seconds of HIIT cardio in between every set. No breaks, just drop the weights, start the cardio and as soon as ur done with the cardio pick the weights back up again and keep going. Try to focus on large compound movement instead of smaller isolation movements.

If you're taking creatine, or anything that causes you to retain water, drop it while ur trying to cut weight. I've lost 5-10lbs just stopping creatine before. Lower your salt intake for those few days as well.

Good luck bro.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Cause I'm cutting weight for worlds right now. Doin my low carb, water load, salt load. So full....