©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any point I'm working out

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I'm sure this may sound silly, as it does when I think about it. Is there any reason to workout when not pinning anymore? I always feel like I'm not making progress. Maybe it's slower....?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thats a mental thing bro i do the same thing...but ya keep working out pinning or not.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well sure u gotta work out or you turn into one estrogen filled sack a shit. .. Exercise stimulates hormones , lack of exercise the moobs pop and so does the gut and brain. Never stop unless your 2 feet are in the grave and you are laying horizontal bro.. ib.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sometimes its not all about progress. Sometimes its about maintaining what you have built. Stopping any lifting is a one way ticket back to the beginning.

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
Keep going, pal. Just from a health/longevity standpoint the pluses outweigh the minuses.
I jumped off the AAS/HGH (SARMS & peps are still in the mix & on my radar) a while ago and now train for performance/health and while I look differently, I (IMO) look great & feel so much better.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Look at brick he had chemo and if that doesn't give you motivation day in and day out to push through that extra rep idk what will.

Seriously not to be a dick but the question would be why stop working out sure everyonce in a while give yourself a break but if you're running proper pct I doubt you'll lose that much motivation

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Bricks battle has motivated me on many an occasion not just in the gym...such a humble warrior much respect brother.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks guys, I was only trying to keep some "normal" in my life during all that.

But it brings up a good point about training. During my chemo, I knew there was no way I was going to progress or even prevent my sliding back. But there is one thing I think we all can agree on, when you walk out of the gym after hitting the weights, mentally, we feel better. The stress, the worries, as well as physically, is always better. One of the perks of training whether on or "off".

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I knw you've guys seen these types in the gym. Day in and day out tou see them working out. Year after year they look the same. I just don't want to waste my time. I remember how slow the process was while running tren, prop, clenched and t3. It's defeating to think of how much slower it could be without the extra. I'm going to continue to lift because I enjoy it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just don't give up. Its a slow process. One thing I've learned over the years is diet is the key to everything if you're not eating enough you'll never grow period.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
So true Phoe. You need the bricks to build a house. And slow and steady will get you there too.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Gotta keep it up bro, fewer gains or not. I know what youre saying tho, i hate watching myself not progress like i do while "on". All part of the process im afraid...