©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone brew trestolone aka MENT?

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I am looking for some info on how to brew this up, read a 2-20% of BA & BB and any simple carrier(MCT has been the best thus far) will work. Also looking for any info on where to find raws, my two sources have zero line on it.

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Yup^^ true. I have looked far and wide and since I can't find I am assuming those that say they have it...may be using something different. Idk, could be wrong...just sayin.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Agree with IB. Also the 7-methyl steroids (cheque drops, MENT) are produced as racemetric mixtures of 7alpha-methyl and 7beta-methyl steroids, 50/50. Trying to isolate the 7alpha-methyl from the 7beta is difficult and expensive to do. The 7beta-methyls have almost no activity.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
But if you do have some ment I'd do 3% ba 25% Bb in a cottonseed to hold depot a little longer .. thks for the chem class butthole69.. yeah cheq drops are another ifffy. .. I found real but needed a chem permit. Fake ones don't work..lol.

harley009

Nov 28, 2012
Pretty easy to find, look up trestolone acetate powder or even trestebol then browse the site for bulk powders. Legal, domestic, and reputable retailer has been selling it for about a year now. Tons of feedback on it from them but it is expensive. Don't want to name drop as it is technically a source but it is legal.

Running it orally and gyno like a mf'er. Have some to run IM but have a feeling I will have major gyno issues if 50mg oral is doing this to me. However, the results are mighty nice and feel great on it.

CC19

Nov 27, 2013
Is trestolone worth running? There's a prohormone powder website that sells it, but I've always been a little sketched about it.

Not enough feedback tbh