©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone else like this?

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
I dont' know how to describe it but it seems like anything that I order on the internet via, ebay, amazon, juice sources, ect.... never.... ever..... comes when it is suppost to. I know there are delays and stuff that happens but it happens to be just about everytime for everythingand anything I can ever think of at this time. I mean this isn't just right now because of Christmas and all but I mean all year long for ever since I can remember that I started using the computer to buy stuff. I don't know, I guess this is kinda a rant but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this for a period of time.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I share your pain :) . Actually, I think gear is some of the most reliable shipping. Probably because it doesn't get tied up by customs, etc. However, when it comes to the other ones you mentioned....E-Bay, Amazon, etc. it seems items are always very late! Luckily they don't offer gear via Amazon or it would never get here on time :D . I also agree that 3 wks is not unreasonable to wait for int'l orders. It just takes that long.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
me too

Yup, three weeks is fair. Sometimes I can get an international shipment in one week though. All my shipments are international, even when I order from Amazon 'cause I don't live in the States.

P

pincrusher

i hear ya. i always laugh when i see major companies state that you must allow 4-6 weeks for shipping yet there are some well known juice sources, one in particular that ship and have their customers receive from overseas in less than a week LOL makes you stop and say huummmm? how can companies that sell shit legally take forever yet a source selling illegal gear can get it to ya much faster and they have many more issues to deal with just to get it to ya. :D