©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone Ever Have This Happen?

thecomeback

Feb 23, 2007
I have done several cycles before and doing this for years so I am not a novice. But I never experienced something like this incident I am going to share with you. I would like to know if anyone else had this happen to him and what caused this. Here it goes:"Right after I injected 2cc of Sustanon 250 in my right or left glute, I felt a tingle in the back of my throat and I got this uncontrollable cough for the next 15 minutes. I mean I was coughing very hard and could not stop, drinking water did not help, because I kept getting this tingle in the back of my throat trigging the cough." This has happened to me 6 times in the past year. It does not happen all the time. I know how to do injections, I even do injections in my triceps and sometimes they happen their too! So does anyone know what is happening here? I have done Sustanon before never had this and I dont have it with every injection either. It happens with any injectible. So anyone have a clue?
thanks

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
thecomeback said:
I have done several cycles before and doing this for years so I am not a novice. But I never experienced something like this incident I am going to share with you. I would like to know if anyone else had this happen to him and what caused this. Here it goes:"Right after I injected 2cc of Sustanon 250 in my right or left glute, I felt a tingle in the back of my throat and I got this uncontrollable cough for the next 15 minutes. I mean I was coughing very hard and could not stop, drinking water did not help, because I kept getting this tingle in the back of my throat trigging the cough." This has happened to me 6 times in the past year. It does not happen all the time. I know how to do injections, I even do injections in my triceps and sometimes they happen their too! So does anyone know what is happening here? I have done Sustanon before never had this and I dont have it with every injection either. It happens with any injectible. So anyone have a clue?
thanks

Yes this happens to others at times. I've never had it happen myself though. Some people and certain sites are just more prone I believe. I think it's just that a tiny bit of juice goes through a blood vessel or a vein.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Yep, had it happen to me for the first time a few months ago. Luckily I had about two weeks left in my cycle and i just did that one week and cancelled the other. I was on Supertest at the time. I kno that Prop is very sensitive to the body at all and that might have been the cause. Either way, mine was really bad too, but i can almost always taste the stuff after an injection, just that time i coughed a lot. Don't sweat it!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
thecomeback said:
thanks
Yes, happens from time to time.........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
thecomeback said:
thanks

ONLY had this happen with TREN. I found injecting much slower seem to stopped it.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Genarally when this happens you may have nicked a vein and got some of the gear direct into the blood stream. As a rule you really do not want to do this. Always make sure you aspirate the dart before you inject. if you get a tiny air bubble then go ahead. If you draw back blood then pull out and repin in another area. Oil compounds will do this since they do not readily mix with water. it gets to the lungs and can cause a form of suffocation if too much gear hits the blood stream. It clogs the aveoli in the lungs and they can not exchange oxygen then.