©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone ever heard of or used nkristano???

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
Hes not exactly a lab, but shipper. Seems cool but im feelin kinda suspicious. Anyone ever hear or use him? Want more info, PM me and tell me what you guys think.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im not Familar with them myself But Im newer here.
You might try asking Pincrusher,healthfreak or DragonRider.

P

pincrusher

never heard of him myself.
a general rule is if the prices sem to good to be true, they usually are and its the first sign of a scammer. not that i think he is as i know nothing about him, just giving you some warning signs. also if you cant find a message board where he posts at and has feedback then i woudl also stay away. if he is a bad source then it would be easy for him to sign up under various screen names and pm you with all kinds of possitive remarks. i have sen this done many times on different message boards also.
what are you looking for from him? have you checked with the sources that have banners here? they may have what you want and they are 100% legit so there would be no worries.:)

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
THanks a ton pincrusher. I like the look of alinshop and synthetek, but have you ever used either of those??? The whole 100% shiipping guaranteed seems bogus, but i figure youd know better than me

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
By the way, have any of you guys know the contact to SIUG, morning star and American Labs. I cant even google these guys.

P

pincrusher

G0blinKing said:
By the way, have any of you guys know the contact to SIUG, morning star and American Labs. I cant even google these guys.
you will not find anything on the above mentioned labs as they are private and have removed their info from the messageboards.
the best way to find great uglabs is to become a regular member of a few messageboards, spend some time posting and after awhile you you may make friends with a few members who may help you out. its all about trust and showing people you trustworthy and will not go about giving away info to private labs to anyone who asks.:) ...pin