©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone feel like they just dont respond well to hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Cg you got some issues old man. You are flat out lying... No trainers returned money to me...what the fuck are you talking about?!

Yes I ask a lot of questions so what. You try to tell me I don't know how to eat and train. Lmao if I took half the drugs you take I'd look better sure. But I don't! Regardless of what you say you don't know me. Yea I live I'm nj with my parents still. I'm 24, what's the problem bro? Anyway I was banned from ONE forum, that's singular...ONE. Oh and what forum was that again? GH 15 FORUM! That's a clown ass place and you know it. Stop trying to act like an Internet tough guy dude.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
To everyone else I apologize. I know cg will be backed up before me but that's ok. I'm just tired of hearing it

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
If pointing out that your a troll makes me an internet tough guy?
Guilty as charged! Your a TROLL! GO AWAY!

Funny how you would post back and forth with me here under this new name and never mention who you are. Care to mention how many hours of IMing you have logged with me alone? What you forgot?
Did you also forget -B- posting several times in open forum about returning your money so you would go away?
Those guys at the GH15 site may be confused about many things but they all know more than you about diet and training. Its a concept you could never grasp.

dfresh, be smart about this and stop now. This can turn into an epic owning that will follow you as you run out of forums to infect.

CG

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
B never offered me money back bro. And yea I've pmed you about things sure. I'm no troll tho that's for sure. I don't care what you have to say

-B-

Mar 12, 2013
I'm over this drama. Doug I initially told you I would have refunded partially your small amount you sent me to help you out. My wife then reminded me "hey you did your part and laid everything out perfectly" it's up to you to follow direction. You are making a fool of yourself. I've done what I can to Help but at this point I'm over it. I don't need my bros having to get ahold of me saying "wtf is dfresh talking about now".. You will not be successful and do you know why? Because you don't listen to anyone. Period.

Mike and CG thanks for having my back.

-B-

Mar 12, 2013
.. What the fuck do you have to gain from this shit? From trying to start shit..
I still have the PMs on the server you dumb shit. I don't lie about nonsense, CG even saw me post up openly that I would have refunded your shit. Why would I be obligated to refund YOUR mistakes? I laid out every facet for you and its your fault you failed - not mine. That's not on me. Your lack of real life experience and failures are due to the sheer amount of bro science you promote. Lets run high deca and low test "brah" and then after 2.17 weeks we will take out deca and take tren because it LEANS me the fuck out!! Wooh!

For someone with such affinity for pro AAS use you sure have shown NO progress even using large quantities of drugs - drugs that you know nothing about let me remind you. Weren't you the one that asked how deca had anything to do with progesterone?! All this while you are taking the shots.

Fact - your OCD will never allow you to accomplish anything.
Fact - you are the epitome of drug use for results
Fact - you are the same weight - maybe more squishy as you were OVER A year ago when gh15 was helpin you.

does this make any sense to you? what are the variables that you COULD have changed to be successful? Ask anyone here and they will tell you it's about consistancy!! Day in day out - not changing your ideals every third day when some nobody online tells you that he got SO SWOLE on high deca!!

You have guys like CG, bboy, biggmike and multiple others that were there promoting the methods I was preaching and saying just follow the shit.. These are guys that have been personally very successful in the sport. But instead you choose to make a new name - go to pro muscle and ask Joe Schmoe what your diet and training and drug use should look like "brah"

This will be my last response. I'm the most patient person I know.. What does that say about you?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
The better picture he posted was from 2 months ago.

This is his diet btw posted up the other day:
Meals:
1. Whey isolate shake and pb
2. Tuna fish and a banana
3. Couple chicken cubes with some roasted peppers, whey shake, banana and some pb
4 whey shake and a pop tart(post workout)
5. Fish, chicken breast, a slice Pizza Hut pizza and a breadstick....I know

D, I was on your side but now I take you for a joke. Its pretty pathetic how you cant progress on anything, even a diet that IS LAID OUT FOR YOU you cant follow. You cant simply eat what you are told, but you read one thread about low test high anabolics and you decide to switch your drug regime to suit this pre-contest style dosing.

Poptarts, 5 servings of peanut butter, and pizza hut will not get you where you want to be. Hiring a coach that helped you along the way with everything but you decided not to listen to a single word of advice other than occasional training ideas.

This is a more accurate picture of him right now:
attachment.php

Your diet is off, your training is off, and your drug use is off. I followed alot of the advice the guys are giving you and Im progressing fine. You want to grow, but choose to use 200 test 800 deca? You run deca for 6 weeks then think its time to switch? You do one high test cycle that wasnt even that damn high in the big picture and all of a sudden you respond terribly to high test because your AI dose was bad if you were even taking one and you had acne which was probably a result from the lack of AI.

D, wisen up please. You look like a fool. You would respond fine if you changed poptarts out for some turkey breast and trained like a bodybuilder.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Collin you can think whatever you want man. As for the pic, ill take one tomorrow and post it. I look the same as the pic I posted above

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Its not me thinking whatever I want. Its you not recognizing reality. Shit diet, sub par training, and no set drug regimen = shit results. I followed you teh whole time while you admitted to not following what your HIRED TRAINER laid out for you. Rather you went with other peoples ideas from every angle and switched your thinking every few days.

You acknowledge what you are doing wrong, know what you have to change, but continue to do them and get pissed when you arent seeing results. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO CHANGE AND YOU ARE SURPRISED NO RESULTS COME WHEN YOU DONT DO IT!

How are you not comprehending what the fuck is going on.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Im totally going to get my head chopped off and stomped on for this but...I believe this thread has pretty much derailed into a quagmire of name and intense feelings. Whatever problem OP had is laid in front of him by the Vets of anasci. Not much more anyone can do for him. Either follow and gets good results or best of luck your way.

Ive had so much help from these guys and its paid off in ways i cant even imagine. Id do the same OP, but really actually do it.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
We can close this thread but B you're a thief bro and a liar. But hey you gotta live with that not me

I apologize again to the rest of the board for getting off track

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
If pointing out that your a troll makes me an internet tough guy?
Guilty as charged! Your a TROLL! GO AWAY!

Funny how you would post back and forth with me here under this new name and never mention who you are. Care to mention how many hours of IMing you have logged with me alone? What you forgot?
Did you also forget -B- posting several times in open forum about returning your money so you would go away?
Those guys at the GH15 site may be confused about many things but they all know more than you about diet and training. Its a concept you could never grasp.

dfresh, be smart about this and stop now. This can turn into an epic owning that will follow you as you run out of forums to infect.

CG

I just have to say the CG is a straight up BOSS! :headbang:

Yeah buddy!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
After reading this I am abit :eek:

Big D I am sorry but after reading B's and CG's posts I have changed my mind. I came on here cos you said they were having a go at you and I thought you had been misunderstood but now I see you haven't. You may be really nice in real life but I am sorry I don't think I will answer anymore pm's you send. Hey if you send me one saying how I have been etc then sure I will but nothing training or drug related.

CG, Big Mike, B etc this guy pm's me about 5 times per day every day on pm with question after question. I answer all of them. I thought he must have bad anxiety and ocd etc due to his messages. I go on the comp maybe 5 days per week and he would message me 4-5 times without me replying to the first. He would ask if we were ok if I hadn't replied asap even though we are in different time zones.

I have written out some long replies to his many questions trying to help him out. He would say he was doing one thing then do another and then plan another etc etc etc.

Now when I see your posts about low test and high deca and then using tren it's all the same as what he sent to me (but at different times). I know guys send multiple people messages and get different answers and I though that at first. But this guy has literally send me over 100 pm's in the last few weeks alone.

I was getting tired of your constant changing and similar questions but just thought you wanted to learn. Thanks people for informing me of everything... atleast it saves me a good few hours of writing every week :D

Last edited:

BIGGMIKE295

Mar 24, 2013
After reading this I am abit :eek:

Big D I am sorry but after reading B's and CG's posts I have changed my mind. I came on here cos you said they were having a go at you and I thought you had been misunderstood but now I see you haven't. You may be really nice in real life but I am sorry I don't think I will answer anymore pm's you send. Hey if you send me one saying how I have been etc then sure I will but nothing training or drug related.

CG, Big Mike, B etc this guy pm's me about 5 times per day every day on pm with question after question. I answer all of them. I thought he must have bad anxiety and ocd etc due to his messages. I go on the comp maybe 5 days per week and he would message me 4-5 times without me replying to the first. He would ask if we were ok if I hadn't replied asap even though we are in different time zones.

I have written out some long replies to his many questions trying to help him out. He would say he was doing one thing then do another and then plan another etc etc etc.

Now when I see your posts about low test and high deca and then using tren it's all the same as what he sent to me (but at different times). I know guys send multiple people messages and get different answers and I though that at first. But this guy has literally send me over 100 pm's in the last few weeks alone.

I was getting tired of your constant changing and similar questions but just thought you wanted to learn. Thanks people for informing me of everything... atleast it saves me a good few hours of writing every week :D

Yep, he has done that to you, me and many, many more guys!
He will absolutely waste your time and not listen to a single bit of advise you give him. He got great advise from Me, B, BBoy, CG and several others, then would go and make threads about his same questions to us on a few different boards. He finally got himself banned from EBB board. He is an attention whore and posts whatever comes to mind at that moment and then will go back and bump his threads every few days back to the top for more attention and to get his post count up.
Kids got issues.
Advise to anyone who gets PM's from him, IGNORE HIM. :banghead:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
sure we can close this. yes ive asked far too many questions, ok now can we move forward:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.