©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone have any crazy stories about the women they've dated like me?

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
It's amazing how slutty teens can be for sake of being cool- thank god for the need of humans to have social acceptance

lmfao isn't that the truth... had 2 girls make out FOR A CIGARETTE when I was 19 . . . my bunky and I were dating 2 friends and had them back in the barracks, they ran out of smokes and was asking to bum one... this was after we both had finished up hooking up with them, so I guess a smoke was in order. The things they will do indeed :)

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks to everyone that replied in this thread for reminding me how incredibly boring my life is. Closest I've ever been to having two women in my bedroom was when my mom walked in on my girl and me when I was 17. :eek:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So this story literally just happened about 5 mins ago-

So me and my long distance girlfriend decided to call it, since then in the past week I enjoyed a few good sluts who I've been sowing seeds with cause I knew this day was going to come.

Last night I randomly got a text from a local North Carolina number... It said that it was from a girl named Kara, and she knows a guy I lift with and he gave her my number.

Second text said I want to come over and have you thrash me, so at this point I am thinking some one is fucking with me, but the horny side of me wants to keep exploring this. So I ask her to send some pictures... She's a cute lil 20 year old black girl with a tiny lil figure and some pierced nipples. I was okay okay...she asked for some pics and I kind sen over some shirtless ones, next text went like this. "I want to see that hard and long cock" now I was really thinking I was being fucked with-

I called her to voice verify and no answer, then a girl calls back a few minutes later. And I'm thinking they went and grabbed a girl to play along. So then I ask her to FaceTime cause I could see it was an iPhone she was calling from.

Few minutes later she has the camera right in front of her pussy-

Long story short, she wanted to come over cause she wants to get fucked by me in hopes that she can become a fwb! I was like "is this shit really happening?"

So I said, hey here's my address if you want to come over ill be home- she shows up... We talk for a few minutes and I ask if she wanted to sit on the couch- "we can go anywhere you like" so the bedroom it was!

She just left to go to work, apparently a waitress, she said I should "come in and have a bite, then we can go out to your truck and I can blow you"

I'm not normally into black girls, but she had a tight lil body...

The moral of the story, there is a god! Sexy lil nymph black girl who hits me up outta the blue cause she saw me at the gym... Now wants to be my personal cock whore. This is the kinda shit that makes the world to round. I love slutty women.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363295714.163805.jpg

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
That is fucking awesome.

My favorite part has got to be that ”the moral of the story here is...there is a God.”

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
So this story literally just happened about 5 mins ago-

So me and my long distance girlfriend decided to call it, since then in the past week I enjoyed a few good sluts who I've been sowing seeds with cause I knew this day was going to come.

Last night I randomly got a text from a local North Carolina number... It said that it was from a girl named Kara, and she knows a guy I lift with and he gave her my number.

Second text said I want to come over and have you thrash me, so at this point I am thinking some one is fucking with me, but the horny side of me wants to keep exploring this. So I ask her to send some pictures... She's a cute lil 20 year old black girl with a tiny lil figure and some pierced nipples. I was okay okay...she asked for some pics and I kind sen over some shirtless ones, next text went like this. "I want to see that hard and long cock" now I was really thinking I was being fucked with-

I called her to voice verify and no answer, then a girl calls back a few minutes later. And I'm thinking they went and grabbed a girl to play along. So then I ask her to FaceTime cause I could see it was an iPhone she was calling from.

Few minutes later she has the camera right in front of her pussy-

Long story short, she wanted to come over cause she wants to get fucked by me in hopes that she can become a fwb! I was like "is this shit really happening?"

So I said, hey here's my address if you want to come over ill be home- she shows up... We talk for a few minutes and I ask if she wanted to sit on the couch- "we can go anywhere you like" so the bedroom it was!

She just left to go to work, apparently a waitress, she said I should "come in and have a bite, then we can go out to your truck and I can blow you"

I'm not normally into black girls, but she had a tight lil body...

The moral of the story, there is a god! Sexy lil nymph black girl who hits me up outta the blue cause she saw me at the gym... Now wants to be my personal cock whore. This is the kinda shit that makes the world to round. I love slutty women.View attachment 4920

:sFun_hailbig: Bravo chap, well done sir!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Enigmatic . Love me some black women-- oh yeah married one duh.
That looks like some tasty stuff. Those "incidents" make you say ah life is good.
Thanks, T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I like the dark skinned....thick thighs...thick ass.
Italians...hispanics...blacks..etc

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
This doesn't quite rise to the level... but in that it happened when I was 40, I find it funny. When I was dating the missus (she is no.2 for me) Often her house was not a possibility for fun due to her son being there, and neither was mine due to my sons being there. So, what do you do? You go back to your youth and play in the car.

Well for whatever reason we were in her car, I was driving, and coming back to my place to drop me off after a night out on the town. So of course we pulled over to "say farewell." Not really being used to her car, when I stopped it and turned it off, I didn't realize the parking lights stayed on. So even though it was a side street, one of the nosy neighbors apparently got annoyed that I was about to get some good head.

A few minutes into the pre work and we hear a loud rap on the window and then a flashlight shining in. The missus was in the passenger seat with her shirt wide open and her bra undone. My belt was unbuckled and my fly was down, but I don't guess Johnny law paid much attention to me.

He was pretty cool and said you should be doing this in your home. I looked at him and said, I wish like hell I could, but we both have young ones at home and can't, ya know? He said ok, just get outta here.