©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone have NV lab results? cyp preferably

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Wonderin if anyone has had their NV tested? I heard the cyp is more closer 300mg than 250. Any info is welcomed. Thank you.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
well i'm on their test and tren but on ip dbol and i'm up 10 lbs in 8 days

I haven't seen anyone that has got there stuff tested but i'm wondering too how close there stuff is dosed

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I definately have not heard any bad things about them besides crystalization or falling out of solution but, I was able to get most of the crystals out of mine. I still gotta heat up another one that was stubborn. I am really glad to be hearing all of what I have heard.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
REsults for me so far are painful site injections and feeling like a beast as I near week 4 of my 750mg/3cc per week solo UltraCyp cycle. I had to do the heat, shake, heat, shake dance multiple times before it stayed in solution. When it arrived (on the coldest day of the year, actually) it was a friggin gel. Yesterdays' 1.5ml delt shot hurts very bad, probably the worst one yet. I think this stuff is well above 250mg/ml but I'm not going to miss it when its gone. I'm looking forward to less painful shots; hopefully the Test E I have is not so bad.

Last edited:

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I had taken all the gear at one time about 18 months ago. I had lab reports everthing was a little over mg. I now it was not fake. Powermad It sounds like the batch of Cyp that you have needs more Bezyl Benzoate. I had a problem with cyp coming out of the oil when i added more BB it was fine . it is crashing after you inject it thats why it is hurting. Bro you need to get some BB it is very cheap. NV over mg the gear and if he did not add enough BB it will be a painful injection. I know the gear is real. Some people think that the BA and The BB cause painful injectiops. I thought that. I have learned that adding more BB makes the pain go away atleast for me anyway.

Yeah, I have about 120ml BA and BB left over from my experiments and know from experience that the cypionate ester works well with benzyl benzoate. I was going to add ~1ml of BB to to each vial but the heat/shake method worked and cyp eventually stayed in solution at room temp. Therefore it shouldn't have crashed after being injected but who knows? You're right about BB making stuff less painful, it also helps with higher concentrations. First time I homebrewed was 5AA-cyp and I used around 20%BB to get it to 300mg/ml and it was painfree and perfect.

Damn, I just looked at BB/BA prices and they are either a lot higher than before or I got mine at the right place. Don't think I paid more than 20 bucks for 4oz of both.

Last edited:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
hey Chris1, Powermad, guys....i have some cip that is frozen and "out of suspension" as i think its called and everytime i heat it it heats fine but 3 days later its froze again. u all r talkin about addin BB and or BA to it to keep it in suspension. i need some help here, where do i get some BB/BA and how much do i add??? i have 5 20ml vial that r this way. also, u guys r talkin about it "crashing", what is this and can it b avoided. any help/info is nice, im still trying to learn here. thanks.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
ben johnson said:
hey Chris1, Powermad, guys....i have some cip that is frozen and "out of suspension" as i think its called and everytime i heat it it heats fine but 3 days later its froze again. u all r talkin about addin BB and or BA to it to keep it in suspension. i need some help here, where do i get some BB/BA and how much do i add??? i have 5 20ml vial that r this way. also, u guys r talkin about it "crashing", what is this and can it b avoided. any help/info is nice, im still trying to learn here. thanks.

BB is benzyl benzoate. It helps keep the chems in solution, especially when the concentration gets high. I figure adding 5-10% (that would be 1-2ml per 20ml vial of test cyp) of BB will hold the cyp into solution and keep it from crashing. "Crashing" is when the testosterone itself starts falling out of solution and you see crystals at room temp. Crashing can be avoided by the manufacturer adding the correct amounts of solvent (BA and BB) to the oil and chemical mixture.

BA is benzyl benzoate for short. It is also a solvent, but its main funtion is to sterilize the brew. You don't need to worry about buying/adding this unless you are making stuff yourself.

Benzyl benzoate is around 10 bucks for 30mL. To buy it, click here on this link--> BA
When you get to the site, look on the upper left hand side and elect "emulsifiers and oils", then scroll down until you see Benzyl Benzoate available.

Alternatively, you can just follow this link directly to the benzyl benzoate:
Benzyl Benzoate

Once you get it, you can add it to any vials of stuff that are crashing at room temp. Add 1/2 to 1ml at a time or about 5% (5% of 10ml vial is 1/2mL, 5% of 20ml vial is 1mL) to the vials, shake them/warm them up and see if they stay in solution and stop crashing. You can add more if this doesn't work.

This is only my amateur opinion based on previous homebrew experience, go to the chemistry forum or ask Chris/wait for his response (he is more experienced than I) for more information. He might have something to add or correct.

Last edited:

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I managed to get the crystals out, it just took more heat and about an hour. I thought they were gone many times but, you could barely see it floating around when i turned it upside down. Hopefully they will stay goen but, my place is sooo cold.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
skullsmasher said:
I managed to get the crystals out, it just took more heat and about an hour. I thought they were gone many times but, you could barely see it floating around when i turned it upside down. Hopefully they will stay goen but, my place is sooo cold.

Bro, the cyp is most likely going to continue to fall out of solution because it is such a high concentration. I'd advise you to buy a 10 dollar bottle of benzyl benzoate from lionnutrition.com and add 1mL for every 10mL of that cyp you have. It will not only keep the cyp from crashing but it will make it easier to inject (more bb=thinner oil/solution) and it won't hurt so bad afterwards. 10 buck will get you 30mL, which is a great deal.

I can inject his cyp no problem with a 25g pin now--before I had to use a 22g. Its well worth the cost.

I think his cyp is WAY overdosed, too.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
powermad said:
Bro, the cyp is most likely going to continue to fall out of solution because it is such a high concentration. I'd advise you to buy a 10 dollar bottle of benzyl benzoate from lionnutrition.com and add 1mL for every 10mL of that cyp you have. It will not only keep the cyp from crashing but it will make it easier to inject (more bb=thinner oil/solution) and it won't hurt so bad afterwards. 10 buck will get you 30mL, which is a great deal.

I can inject his cyp no problem with a 25g pin now--before I had to use a 22g. Its well worth the cost.

I think his cyp is WAY overdosed, too.

But then isnt that gonna screw up the amount I need to inject? How will I properly measure each 250mg inj after doing that?