©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone Heard of Goldstar Lab

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
My friend bought some Equipoise that has a label name GoldStar Lab. I will post a pic when I get my digtal cammera back from my girl. It says its made in Qingdoa, China. I was wanting to know if it is fake, so I dont buy some from that guy. Someone please anwser my question. Thanks

P

pincrusher

Steve-O said:
My friend bought some Equipoise that has a label name GoldStar Lab. I will post a pic when I get my digtal cammera back from my girl. It says its made in Qingdoa, China. I was wanting to know if it is fake, so I dont buy some from that guy. Someone please anwser my question. Thanks
gold star labs is very real, very legit and strong as hell. i havent seen any bottles of it but i know the reputation of the source and it is impeccible :)

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
pincrusher said:
gold star labs is very real, very legit and strong as hell. i havent seen any bottles of it but i know the reputation of the source and it is impeccible :)

OK Good, THanks for you info. I have just used QV gear and never seen any pics on here, so I was just worried. Thanks again

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Steve-O said:
Yes, they have quite a good rep., but I've never tried them personally.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I have personally tried gear from Goldstar Labs. It's AMAZING stuff. Definitely one of my favorites.

P

pincrusher

Steve-O said:
OK Good, THanks for you info. I have just used QV gear and never seen any pics on here, so I was just worried. Thanks again
they are also an exclusive source and dont take new customers without lots of references so consider yourself lucky to get your hands on some.