©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone on melanotan 2 currently?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I cant even tolerate 125mcgs. High BP and head aches are too much for my rabbit. BP is highest at about 5 hours post inj

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
It did me same way.Lowered dose to 350 mcg before bed 3 x weekly and no sickly feeling and dark.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I couldnt even handle that. I put 1ml in a 10mg vial. I tried 2.5 ticks (.25mg / 250mcgs) and that was too much. I just put another ml of bac water in the vial. Im going to try 100mcgs, 2 tics. We will see how that goes

Google&Pubmed

Dec 30, 2012
I have had it on hand for almost a month now but tomorrow I'm going to start using it at 250mcg and see how it goes.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Guys, I just got some mt2 from Ergopep for my wife. Just showed up in the mail today. How much BA water are ya'll using for reconstitution?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chris assuming its a 10 gram vial
1ml = every 10 tic is 1 gram mt2 (1000 mcg)
2 ml= every 10 tic is .5 gram (500mcg)

I use 3 iu cause my eyes are bad and easier to dose 125 mcg to see how one reacts .and the little extra bw helps if any skin irritation so not so strong IMO.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris assuming its a 10 gram vial
1ml = every 10 tic is 1 gram mt2 (1000 mcg)
2 ml= every 10 tic is .5 gram (500mcg)

I use 3 iu cause my eyes are bad and easier to dose 125 mcg to see how one reacts .and the little extra bw helps if any skin irritation so not so strong IMO.

Thanks, IB. I used 3 ml BA water for the vial..which is a 10mg vial. I want to start her off on a low dose of 100mcg a day to see how she reacts to it. So, I injected her with 3iu.

My eyes are old too, I feel your pain there....

Hell, I am fair skinned and am thinking about dosing myself since I already have the stuff, and it is relatively inexpensive.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hey guys, my wife has been using 100mcg/day of mt2 for a week now, and isn't happy with her skin tone. I told her she needs to wait a couple more weeks to give it a chance to work. Is 100mcg/day too little? She really has no side effects from it. I have heard of all kinds of injection protocol, but looking for a little guidance for her.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Hey guys, my wife has been using 100mcg/day of mt2 for a week now, and isn't happy with her skin tone. I told her she needs to wait a couple more weeks to give it a chance to work. Is 100mcg/day too little? She really has no side effects from it. I have heard of all kinds of injection protocol, but looking for a little guidance for her.

In my limited experience with MT 2 (2 different suppliers) both me and the wife got side effects (nausea) immediately and results (obvious tanning, darker moles, appetite suppression) within a couple days with exposure to he sum for 15-20 minutes per day.

Was using 100-125mcg/day.

Thinking you might have something other than MT2 there?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey chris ..man we gave you quick reply..! Month wait is ok rite?
Does she still take and does she get uv light? Its common to make people nauseated or tired so eat a meal before helps with that...i like the pt-141 thats within mt2.. not one female yetty gets away without me bumpin some fur off.. Does the wife get more frisky on the wood pile?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the responses guys.

She is taking 250mcg twice a week and is now as dark as I want her. I want her to stay Caucasian.

I am taking the same dose and I am not as dark, but I don't go to the tanning bed like she does. My moles are definitely a lot darker and it has basically amplified my farmer's tan I have from working outside.

jack of all

May 3, 2013
is MT2 known to cause elevaed liver values? My alt and ast were slightly high on my last blood work. They have never been elevated before. So I guess it is either mt2 or the working out.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
is MT2 known to cause elevaed liver values? My alt and ast were slightly high on my last blood work. They have never been elevated before. So I guess it is either mt2 or the working out.

If you worked out the night before your blood draw, this can greatly alter liver values. I have been tested both off and on mt2 with no changes in values. My last draw was being on for over 3 years with no change, but we are all different.

jack of all

May 3, 2013
thanks I am going to assume it was the workout. i hit legs very hard the day before. I asked the Dr if he wanted me to rest before the blood draw and he said no do what you normaly do.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Probably the most damaging workout you could do. I would bet with near 100% certainty if you retest with 2 days off prior, your values would be significantly better. I think Drs sometimes underestimate the rigors we put our bodies through. For most of us, it is far beyond "normal".

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Great info!

Would you say dose depends at ALL on size?? (6'3" 320lbs)..... New to it, but know how knowledgable you all are..... So excuse the softball question

May God Bless You ALL!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No start 250mcg see if u feel like crap; sweat , get flush for 30 minutes. Thats what I feel so I do 125mcg and work up but realize it will light up freckles you didn't know you had.

As far as liver values raised Magnus and Grim hit that dead on like Shootin a poor buffalo at 5 ft.. Stop creatine , proteins and at least a four day non workout break cause Drs not into sport medicine are quacks and have zero
idea.. I know that from a 800$ kidney dr bill for high creatine . Once I stopped levels fine... Imagine that! Just like I asked before test to my vet..