©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone try HIGH HGH/LOW TEST?

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Brainstorming ideas on what to use this summer. Have 5 kits of HGH so I will definitely use that along with humalog (pre workout), but would like to use low test and high tren alongside. Don't really want the watery bloated look.

Was thinking 525mg tren a
200mg test cyp
5iu hgh ED
humalog 10iu 3x per week

Worried using hgh/slin with low test is kind of a waste of all the money I spent on HGH.

Anyone try high gh & slin with low test?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
LOL, I answered your question on PM. I just noticed you have another name here. I like keeping the Test low and adding GH.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
yea sorry I posted there too so I could get a different mix of opinions.

Conventional wisdom says you HAVE to to use high test with the gh/slin combo, but I would rather keep water retention down

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
yea sorry I posted there too so I could get a different mix of opinions.

Conventional wisdom says you HAVE to to use high test with the gh/slin combo, but I would rather keep water retention down

Water retention can come for that GH too, depends on what generic or if it is Pharmacy.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Water retention can come for that GH too, depends on what generic or if it is Pharmacy.

I know. I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to using all these things. I just never used hgh without high test before. I just don't want to miss out on the synergy between the two if it's indeed stronger than the synergy between hgh and tren

(I know you don't like tren, but it's my favorite and I am using it regardless)