©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone used Pet's Pharma?

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
I ordered (5) 10mL bottles of QV Test Enan 250 from an Un-named source. Well, the person was taking longer than expected, and finally they wrote me back and said they were running behind on shipping, what with Spring Training and all...

Anyways..... I finally got my order in the mail. I opened it up to find (4) 10mL bottles of Pet's Pharma ENANTATO 350. "What the Hell?!?!?!!!" was my first reaction... I have never seen nor heard of this stuff...

I have used everything from QV, Brovel, Pac Rims, and British Dragon... Never have I seen a 350mg Test Enan... I'm used to seeing 200mg and 250mg...

Well, My MAIN concern is; I am inquiring if this Pet's Pharma is anything good? Or should I send it back and request them to send what I had Originally ordered?

Thanks in Advance,
-Ronin

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
if its a ug lab they can make the test stronger than 200mg. ive seen some test 500. but i have never heard of that gear.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i've heard that PP 350 is very painful. sure, you don't see 350mg all the time, but reb is right. i've seen it up to 500mg. but mexican high concentration gear can and will be painful. i'd get back with your souce and simply ask him "what the fuck!?!?"