©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Appetite suppressant?

Ga. Tim

Dec 6, 2009
USA
Wondered if anyone knew of a appetite suppressant that actually worked. I have been off gear for 5 years, but permenantly shut down my natural test production. My doc has me on hormone therapy and my appetite has gone crazy! I am a personal trainer and have competed in BB shows for years so I know proper nutrition. I feel better now that my test levels are up again, but am having a very hard time staying lean because of sugar cravings and portion control. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wondered if anyone knew of a appetite suppressant that actually worked. I have been off gear for 5 years, but permenantly shut down my natural test production. My doc has me on hormone therapy and my appetite has gone crazy! I am a personal trainer and have competed in BB shows for years so I know proper nutrition. I feel better now that my test levels are up again, but am having a very hard time staying lean because of sugar cravings and portion control. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adipex KILLS my appetite,,but I dont like the racey,,wired feeling from it.