©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arcade Machines

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Send me an email or PM. The ROM is the game itself. So the system is having issues reading it. Need to find out if its a cartridge like atari, nintendo, nes, sega or a computer with an emulation. Etc.

I might be able to help troubleshoot and diagnose.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I wish I could help. However, keep doing some research. Retro arcade games like these are really in demand now. Due to the popularity, I'm sure there are some third party vendors out there that can help.

Send me an email or PM. The ROM is the game itself. So the system is having issues reading it. Need to find out if its a cartridge like atari, nintendo, nes, sega or a computer with an emulation. Etc.

I might be able to help troubleshoot and diagnose.

Thanks guys...Went through the system and everything is working fine now!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looks like my thread got off topic a little bit:eek::D

I'll post another pic to get it back on the Game Room topic:cool:

65" TV, PS3, Wii, Xbox360, PS4 (surround sound throughout the room, optical hooked up to all systems) and a small movie library of 1000 dvds...Also you can see the Foosball coffee table:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 42

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Looks like my thread got off topic a little bit:eek::D

I'll post another pic to get it back on the Game Room topic:cool:

65" TV, PS3, Wii, Xbox360, PS4 (surround sound throughout the room, optical hooked up to all systems) and a small movie library of 1000 dvds...Also you can see the Foosball coffee table:

This is badass

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here is a pic of the box that me and one of my steps sons are working on...It will have graphics on the sides and front (just finalizing the artwork)...This system will have EVERY game ever made from all the below systems (I'll post an updated pic once the system is completed and fully functional!):

GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY ADVANCED
GAMECUBE
N64
NEO-GEO
NINTENDO
SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA DREAMCAST
SEGA GENESIS
SEGA SATURN
TURBOGRAFX-16

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 28

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Here is a pic of the box that me and one of my steps sons are working on...It will have graphics on the sides and front (just finalizing the artwork)...This system will have EVERY game ever made from all the below systems (I'll post an updated pic once the system is completed and fully functional!):

GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY ADVANCED
GAMECUBE
N64
NEO-GEO
NINTENDO
SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA DREAMCAST
SEGA GENESIS
SEGA SATURN
TURBOGRAFX-16
Working on buying? Or working on creating?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Working on buying? Or working on creating?

A company builds the cabinet and is in the process of finishing the graphics for the cabinet (you can design the graphics yourself and they will place them on it, you can choose from graphics already designed or you can have one of a kind unique graphics designed by their team).....

But it is an empty shell that is sent to you and it holds a 27" monitor...My step-son and I are adding all games for the above systems to a cpu (using emulators) to install into the cabinet! We will be adding Bose cpu speakers and sub to the cabinet and then we will swap out all of the buttons on the joysticks for the light-up ones, so that once the system is turned on everything will glow!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
A company builds the cabinet and is in the process of finishing the graphics for the cabinet (you can design the graphics yourself and they will place them on it, you can choose from graphics already designed or you can have one of a kind unique graphics designed by their team).....

But it is an empty shell that is sent to you and it holds a 27" monitor...My step-son and I are adding all games for the above systems to a cpu (using emulators) to install into the cabinet! We will be adding Bose cpu speakers and sub to the cabinet and then we will swap out all of the buttons on the joysticks for the light-up ones, so that once the system is turned on everything will glow!

Sounds like a pretty cool project for you and your step son. You should post pics when you guys are done building it.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
If the system has enough room on it we will also be adding the PS1 games to it (and possibly GameCube)....It's been a pain in the ass all week trying to install the emulators, roms and snap packs to all those systems, getting the bugs worked out, etc...Should be finished this week with thousands of games on it and we are even going to be using a Bose sound system for it! So far the systems on it are:

GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED
GAMECUBE
N64
NEO-GEO
NINTENDO
SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA DREAMCAST
SEGA GENESIS
SEGA SATURN
TURBOGRAFX-16

Here are what the cabinet graphics will look like (very simple and plain - the top banner will be the light-up marquee):

Attachments

• Graphics Order 2835.jpg
    Graphics Order 2835.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 17