©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

are any of you ghosts here?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
kell11 said:
are any of you ghosts going to get in the game?
This fine Friday Evening.I'll play nice.SO quiet I hear a mouse in the house.
This is when I miss the M.I.A. oracle (such as mine)useless,smartass,sarcastic BUT witty input.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Now that would make quite the interesting of an avatar, *Cue up the mental image music* McKenzie with an AK in her hands...

~WW999

McKenzie said:
eh....there was no blood shed and I didnt have to use the AK....so it was alright I guess. Thanks Kell :)

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Is Matrix playing again on TV???

~WW999

kell11 said:
This fine Friday Evening.I'll play nice.SO quiet I hear a mouse in the house.
This is when I miss the M.I.A. oracle (such as mine)useless,smartass,sarcastic BUT witty input.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
I have taken the Stanford Binet (SB5) IQ test a few times...

This is a funny topic for me. I am not sure where I stand on this topic of conveying test scores to young children.

Not trying to brag but I scored 'profoundly gifted' several times yet my scholastic performance was very sub-par. Go figure. Schooling bored me at the time and I was more into surfing and meeting the ladies.

~WW999

Andrew said:
That's the same score of my daughter-143. I think she's smart so I think you're smart too. You seem like a good guy to me and full of interesting life details (like your string of unprotected sex that had a bad ending but then not letting it defeat you and ending up with your soul mate & super sexy wife). I like ya, Kell.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
WetWork999 said:
Is Matrix playing again on TV???
I'm sure your kiddin w/theMatrix Q...but,
~WW999
No,Oracle was a funny character that spent time on here constantly,he was a hoot and then one day he was gone....you can see he was post whore as he is over with the mods under most posts.3000 some odd.
I miss the fucko,He kept the site rolling