©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are liquids truly as effective as tabs..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I've noticed more and more labs are starting to carry liquids instead of tabs but are they really just as effective.....example....var, d-bol..etc......

I know the prices on liquids are considerably cheaper......

W

wolfyEVH

Zaven said:
I've noticed more and more labs are starting to carry liquids instead of tabs but are they really just as effective.....example....var, d-bol..etc......

I know the prices on liquids are considerably cheaper......

why wouldnt they be?

W

wolfyEVH

Zaven said:
so in other words you don't know...!!!

just a smart ass way to say "i DO know". one is compressed into a pill...one is suspended in a solution (PEG or everclear). same active ingredient. the liquid would get into your system a little quicker.

Lion

BOARD SPONSOR
Aug 17, 2005
liquids if done right have a higher absorbtion rate than a pill.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I have found that liquid orals are masked quite well with Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (if you like it.) the Liquid Nolva I have is hideous, but I can't taste it at all in grapefruit juice.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Freejay said:
I have found that liquid orals are masked quite well with Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (if you like it.) the Liquid Nolva I have is hideous, but I can't taste it at all in grapefruit juice.

I hear you there. I would compair it to taking a gulp of gasoline, but gasoline isn't even that bad.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
...and grapefruit juice increases the effectiveness of some oral drugs, and makes them more potent.