©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are orals a waste-can it benefit this plan? see below

kingroc

Apr 24, 2006
so cal
feedback requested:
would an oral only cycle be a waste of time?

food:
lots of lean proteins (steak kabobs, peanut butter, chicken, shrimp, beef jerky, beans,protein shakes)
med to low compex carbs (some bread, some pasta, tortillas (burritos, tacos), raw oats, some rice but always with protein)
Veggies (brocolli, greenbeans,corn etc)
Fruit (apples,cantelope, grapes, grapefruit)
lots of water

training (ever read hardgainer?) for strength

twice a week (depending on rest factor, could be more or less), focus on major movements, small increments of 1-5lbs each movement, increasing each workout starting light working up weight progressively each work out (example workout)
Workout 1: (once a week)
20 rep squats (1 warm up, 1 set of 20)
breathing pullovers
Bench 1-3 sets 6-8 reps
Bent over row or wide grip pulldown(same rep/set scheme)
Miltary press (same)

Workout 2:
Sumo Style Dead Lift (2 sets)
Shrugs (1-3 sets 6-8 reps)
Close Grip Press (or tricep extentions) (2 sets)
Curl (2 sets)

fit in calves and forearms
walk, run or swim 3 times a week minimum

I am 39, 6' 220 and plenty of fat but losing (percentage of bell factor??)a

Goals,
Modest strength, burn fat, define

I have done these "hardgainer' (stuart mcrobert) type of workouts for years and became very strong with some good size (legs like tree trunks, thick as hell) but mostly became very 'powerful' (i.e. legs, low back, back, chest) naturally. I didn't have 'freaky' musculature, but I occupied plenty of cubic inches.

I dropped off a couple of years back due to starting a business and leaving the comforts of the desk in the corporate world which enable me to train hard.
I had to work 60+ hours a week with plenty of time in the field. I've hit it here since I started my business but nothing routine. Before then I trained from age 17-36 non stop (mixing it up over the years of course). I am finally getting to a point where I am training regularly again. I have lost plenty of muscle and strength as well as fat over the past 3 years. I have gotten off the beer and fast food (eating my stress) as you can see from above.

When precursors came out I would use them off and on through out the year with some decent results

my plan would be to train hard in the routine until I started to see that I was approaching a plateau and would start an oral cycle of anavar and winstrol say 3-4 weeks prior to the plateau....

sound like poop? any benefit?

Also what would help my liver deal with the toxins?
Should these orals be taken all at once? throughout the day?
lots of water of course-right?
Add creatine?

Let me know what you guys think..

Sincerely,
Kingroc

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I don't do any orals but I'm kinda weird that way. You have to worry about your liver when you're doing orals. My liver values are always great because I only do injections.

P

pincrusher

generally speaking oral only cycles will not get you much benefit wise. that being said depending on your goals, there are some orals that can help you out.
winny/var is good if you are trying to burn off fat because they both promote strength & endurance gains but will not bloat you up with water retention like most injectibles or stronger orals will.
you will not see much of anything in the way of muscle size gains on either of those orlas but strenght, endurance and overall body appearance will defenitaly change for the better.
you can also try turnanabol as part of an oral only cycle as it also does not promote water retention so gains will be very modest but mostly keepable. it will add a little muscle size to ya, more than the winny/var combo will do.
what i suggest is doing turanabol for about 4 weeks at 40-60mg per day split into at least 2 dosages, then switch to the var/winny products for 4-5 more weeks. the var can be run at 40mg ed and the winny can be run at 50mg ed.
during this cycle you will want to run a liver detox product such as milk thistle or liv-52 to help ensure your liver values dont elevate to much.
all of the above products are fairly mild on the liver so it shouldnt be to much of an issue to run them for the entire length i prescribed so long as you take either of the detox products i mentioned.

Smashed

Jun 27, 2006
The gains how ever moderate they will be will leave soon after use is stopped. The gains in strength will follow........

P

pincrusher

Smashed said:
The gains how ever moderate they will be will leave soon after use is stopped. The gains in strength will follow........
although there will be some loss of gains, with the above prescribed products losses will be at a minimum. reason for this is that most orlas promote large amounts of water retention which is what produces size & strength gains because it makes the muscles more elastic(gives them more spring). with var, winny, & turanabol there is very little water retention so you will not have to worry about large losses due to the water coming out of the muscle.
var will not maintain your gained strength after you stop but then again neither does testosterone either.
most people think you cant keep gains because the only products they are familiar with are d-bol or anadrol when taking oral only products, both of whick cause huge amounts of water retention.

kingroc

Apr 24, 2006
so cal
var in two doses

pincrusher said:
generally speaking oral only cycles will not get you much benefit wise. that being said depending on your goals, there are some orals that can help you out.
winny/var is good if you are trying to burn off fat because they both promote strength & endurance gains but will not bloat you up with water retention like most injectibles or stronger orals will.
you will not see much of anything in the way of muscle size gains on either of those orlas but strenght, endurance and overall body appearance will defenitaly change for the better.
you can also try turnanabol as part of an oral only cycle as it also does not promote water retention so gains will be very modest but mostly keepable. it will add a little muscle size to ya, more than the winny/var combo will do.
what i suggest is doing turanabol for about 4 weeks at 40-60mg per day split into at least 2 dosages, then switch to the var/winny products for 4-5 more weeks. the var can be run at 40mg ed and the winny can be run at 50mg ed.
during this cycle you will want to run a liver detox product such as milk thistle or liv-52 to help ensure your liver values dont elevate to much.
all of the above products are fairly mild on the liver so it shouldnt be to much of an issue to run them for the entire length i prescribed so long as you take either of the detox products i mentioned.

pincrusher...your feedback is always complete and well thought out....it makes posting on this site very helpful and worthwhile...thank you...should I take the var in one or two doses? and what time of the day is best for var, winny and turanabol..or does it matter?

thanks again!
kingroc

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I have friends that wont do the injections steroids. One is looking to lose weight, and the other to do some bulk. What's some good combinations to throw in with D-bol for both of them. They're both 21, bigger guy is about 230 with fat, smaller one looking to bulk is 160. So, D-bol and Turnabol too much for the big one to lose weight. What about the guy looking to bulk. And how sould they take the orals..D-bol first 4 weeks then change over?!?!
All help welcome.

Thanks

P

pincrusher

typically i would never run dbol during a oral only cycle because the water retention will be to extreme and your losses will be large when you cme off of it even if taking another oral right after it.
for bulking i would recommend just running 5-6 weeks of turanabol at a time with a 4-5 week break between each run. it will kep water retention to a minimum and will produce modest gains, not as extreme as dbol but then again if you can keep some of the gains when you come off wouldnt that make it better in the long run?
for cutting diet is key and not steroids especially if he is high in bodyfat. steroids will exhibit a much higher affinity to convert to estrogen in adipose tissue(fat cells) so even orals with a low conversion rate can become quite the nuisence concerning gyno symptoms. if he insists on using gear then the above winny/var cycle will work but he must maintain a very good cutting style diet for best results. the gear will not burn off the fat on its own but will give strength and endurance for long cardio sessions.;)