©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are orals as bad for you as most people believe? Longest you've ran them?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Right. Like I said earlier, I am almost certain Arnold stayed on Dbol YEAR ROUND for several years and never died of liver failure. And I believe he went as high as 80mg/day in certain instances

Your liver is the only thing affected by orals. Your heart through bad cholesterol and your kidneys because of the constant high BP. If you don't compete is it really worth the risk in running them for an extended period of time?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I was recently pulled off of a Rx medication that barely affects liver function in 99.99999% of those using it.
My ALT/AST were 300/600. Four days later after cessation liver returned to normal.
In other words, the individual response to compounds is something that no study, broscience or other "guess" can with 100% accuracy predict.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Right. Like I said earlier, I am almost certain Arnold stayed on Dbol YEAR ROUND for several years and never died of liver failure. And I believe he went as high as 80mg/day in certain instances

Just curious where you're pulling these numbers from?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Im friends with a former Mr.America winner(during early 80s)...back then he ran dbol 25-35mg/day....for ten yrs straight...no break

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
some people claim to have good gains on orals, I could never hold any gains.
Too much bloating from dbol, the only oral I use is anavar