©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

*** Are you a responsible pin user? ***

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I have a few 5lb jugs filled up in my garage. I know better than to throw in garbage but other that just stock piling them up I haven't known what to do. I will be ordering Sharps containers soon and taking to different pharmacies around town...so I don't freak anyone out walking in with 4 sharps containers filled to the top.

Not sure where u live but most garbage municipalities have their way to dispose of hazardist waste mine just tape lid on write used syringes with marker and set in plastic recycle container give your garbage man a jingle and save the money for more.we also have city needle exchange that have a bin u drop them off in. Word search needle exchange or hazard waste maybe. Ib

GeauxDATY

Jan 24, 2013
Not sure where u live but most garbage municipalities have their way to dispose of hazardist waste mine just tape lid on write used syringes with marker and set in plastic recycle container give your garbage man a jingle and save the money for more.we also have city needle exchange that have a bin u drop them off in. Word search needle exchange or hazard waste maybe. Ib

I see the owner of the waste management system at my gym a few times a week and would be afraid she would find out. I live in a small town and we unfortunately don't have a needle exchange program. Thanks for the info.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
My local hospital offers a needle turn in program. No questions asked. I just took in a 13 week cycles worth of draw and stick pins. Not even a flinch of the brow from anyone. I think most local hospitals are starting to do this now too

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
For around ten bucks, go to a pharmacy or even get them off of the internet. Just get a sharp's container (unscrew the needle and drop it in) and an insulin needle destroyer (which holds 1000+ needles).

Then just toss the useless syringes in the trash or even an empty protein jug and dispose of it in a dumpster far away ;) When your sharp's containers fill up most pharmacies will take them no questions asked!

~ Gusto

Right on gusto, thanks for the links.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I put them in a small container and pour some water and quickkrete and throw it in the dumpster on the job site the next day after it set up. It's literally solid as a rock and you would need a sledge hammer to break it apart.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I'm from the city.. I see old pins all the time. Fucking junkies! Just plain ignorant. If people would use safer practices i might be able to by my pins from the pharmacy in every state i go to...
A word of advice. If your ever being searched by the police. Tell him about your dirty pins b4 he finds them. That type of honesty goes along way. Them boys don't like coming across dirty pins.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Protein jug with the lid glued on, poke a few holes and fill with spray foam . Draw a bio hazard symbol with a red marker and dump it in the trash.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I just dig a hole in the sand box of the preschool next door and bury them. But a used PRO jug might be easier ;)

Hawk

Last edited:

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I was gonna say I give them to little kids in the neighborhood but C-Hawk beat Me to it LOL