©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"Are you on something?"

JAG

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2006
Tell no one. When asked what supplements I take I just say protein shakes. If people notice weight gain I tell them I have doubled my calories because I am training for a weightlifting comp.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Honestly I have told very few people, but I'm not overly worried At who knows because I'm close with several cops who I know use and have seen use in a locker room at my gym. They have helped me out a lot in life and I know if something were to happen id get a tip or a lot of help.

But when friends ask that I havent told I just say dedication and great diet. That and no drugs and minimal alcohol works as a good cover.

1superman

Jul 20, 2013
If I knew the guy vaguely, I would say the same thing you said, no:sniper: If I have known him for say a year or so from the gym, seen his dedication, knew his mind set and what he did for a living then mabe we would have something to talk about. I have met people with the same interest as I have.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
.. Society judges people incorrectly every split second, so why be detrimental to yourself if the person you are telling can possibility screw u over in the future. Less is best just like in a court hearing..

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I only tell really good friends. People ask and I say protein, creatine, preworkout, multi and 5000 cals a day. Most normal Joes have no clue what 5000 calories of clean food looks like so they don't usually question. It past that. But I'm also not huge, 6'2" 230 about 14% bf

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
So much food, a solid training program, creatine, various other supplements we sell at my gym, and USP labs compound 20.

I want to be sure that if they try to recreate the effect they see in me, they will at least feel something. And that it will be a shitload of work for them to do it. And they will need my help.

:)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Absolutely no. Most people that ask will have a follow up of "Can you get me some?". Given the truth it will change most peoples minds from he's a respected dedicated hard worker to a drug user cheating to get to where he wants. This couldn't be further from the truth. You guys are the only ones that know and I'm going to keep it that way!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Gallons of pure unadulterated horse semen with a side of chicken gizzards and the best way to get it is jerk the horse off yourself.

Everyone knows but no one questions. But I do periodically renew my Trt script just incase work says something. But other than that quite frankly I could care less. Its not something I volunteer and yes I've learned my lessons the hard way by telling an ex gf one time and when we split up I was waiting on close to a thousand dollar order from red box so keep that in mind. She supposedly turned it over to Johnny law but it had her name on it so..... Turned out her new man traded it off for blow. Basically I'm saying the less people who know the better.
P

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I tell them Im on doctor prescribed trt, which I am. Other than that, I keep my mouth shut.

Remember, possession of unprescribed AAS is felony these days in the US.

Last edited:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Tell no one.

That guy already made his mind up that you were on AAS. Nothing you say will change his mind and there is no need to confirm his assumption. You have nothing to gain but a hell of a lot to lose.

Like my Dad told me when I was a kid, "Even if your wife walks in on you cheating and sees it with her own eyes, Deny, Deny, Deny."

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Dude just remember your best friend today can be your worst enemy tommorow humans are fucked up like that keep it to yourself completly. If someone asks just tell em clean living a few thousand calories a day and 3 or 400 grams of protien every day let em try consuming that much food and protien and see if they dont gain a whole new respect for what it takes to get big lol