©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arimidex help

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
I wouldn't yet... I was just trying to think of any possibilities of why your E2 was so high. I would wait till you get another blood test in a couple weeks of you can and then if it is still super high you may want to consider he alternative. No use spending money if you don't have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Hey Z.I take aromasin,never tried arimidex but did alot of research on letro,adex,asin&aromasin is the only 1 of the 3 that doesn't effect ur ldl/hdl &also the only 1 u can take thru ur pct (if u cycle)i trt/blast.some guys prefer adex though.from what u stated,ur estro sides r getting better,maybe hang on there a bit longer on .5mg eod ?r u prescribed adex from ur dr.?

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I researched alot on letro,adex,asin&asin is only 1 that doesn't effect ldl/hdl levels&can be ran thru pct to raise nat test up(if u cycle,I trt).u stated ur estro is getting better so,maybe give it a bit longer at .5mg eod?r u prescribed adex by dr?some guys prefer adex,some asin I've only tried asin brother

Zicadyzack

Feb 21, 2017
I've been thinking about it and maybe my e2 was so high because I didn't start my adex until 6 weeks into my cycle? Maybe it was much higher and the .25eod for 2 weeks was lowering it just slowly. I'll stick with the .5 eod then get bloods in one more week as it's almost been a week already. I'm not prescribed my adex, and going to run a 16 week cycle

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
liquid adex worked too good for me, crashed my estrob bad at only .5mg 2x a week

That's because the dosing on it was likely much higher than it said it was on the label. Liquid research chems are shit. Stick to pharmaceutical products, the dosing is correct.