©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aromasin Vs Arimidex

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I also prefer aromasin. Sometimes I use nolvadex only during cycles as well.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I also prefer aromasin. Sometimes I use nolvadex only during cycles as well.

I am the same. There was a lot of talk years back about aromasin being more lipid friendly. Not sure just how true that is but been using aromasin on and off for years now.

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
I swapped over to aromasin/exemestane as I prefer the attributes and decreased side effects of a suicidal inhibitor but initially it was way too strong... took 25mg every 3rd day then backed off to 5th day and estro hit single digits. No libido and joint ache, etc.

So took a couple weeks off AIs entirely (no DIM either) and then had the pharm make 12.5mg caps...used one of those every 3-5 days and seemed to be great for a couple years then estro crept WAY up and even going to 12.5 twice to 3x a week really made minimal difference. Plus, the exem were costing $300 or so at the pharm (although that did last 3-4 months).

Swapped back to arimidex at 1mg twice a week (2 weeks) then cut back to 1/2mg 3x a week and finally cut test back (from 200 twice a week) to 90mg 3x a week and arimidex to 1/2mg twice weekly and seems to be much better balance and holding for a few months now.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I go with aromasin 12.5mg EOD with 500mg test WK and I'm GTG. Personally arimdex makes me feel like shit I'm tired when I wake up and usually in a bad mood

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
I used arimadex on and off(mostly on) for years. But my lipids on my bloodwork recently were terrible so I'm probably gonna give aromasin a shot on my next blast. I dont need an AI on a trt dose.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
Aromasin 12.5 a day on normal blasts 500mg range.

If I were to go higher or running heavier aromatizing compounds then I would go with 25mg a day.

I've tried multiple brands of arimidex and it doesn't seem to lower my e2.

I'll also sometimes run nolvadex instead if cost is an issue.