©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ask a 20 year old....

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Who has been on since late 17 anything.

I have been on the board for quite a while now but I figured I'd take this time to really open up to you guys. I made a lot of mistakes getting on so early, and I'm honestly ashamed of my stats for using this long, even though I have been on near trt for most of the time

Ask away though guys, I'll answer anything about my gear, training, diet, or general life

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
have you had recent blood work and have you had your test and estrogen levels tested? what where they?

do you do PCT? how long on/how long off cycle?

sorry for so many questions.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
have you had recent blood work and have you had your test and estrogen levels tested? what where they?

do you do PCT? how long on/how long off cycle?

sorry for so many questions.
I do not cycle off. It sounds bad, but I do this hoping for infertility.
Last time I got bloods about 3 months back my test levels were at 3500 ng/dl and estro was in the normal range
I've actually cruised for most of the time I've been on, but my most recent blast that I'm still on will be about 16 weeks long

My main reason for starting so young is because I am terrified of having limited time to be able to build an amazing body and do something I love. Huntington's disease runs in my family, and I have a 50/50 chance of not being able to walk, talk, or eat on my own when I hit my 40's. I messed up when I started THAT young however, because I just recently developed the maturity neccesary to do things properly

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I was going to be hard in you, but Huntingtons changes a lot in my eyes. I have 2 friends with it and the ones child has it. Ugly fucking disease! I am assuming this is the reason for your hopes of infertility. Brother got in a place none of us may never understand. I will advise you still approach your usage cautiously and as safe as possible. You don't have it and may never get it and I would hate to see you harm yourself for something that may not happen.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I agree with Magnus. Do things the proper way now or you may have organ issues or other issues later and never have the Huntingtons. My grandfather, father and older brother all had an abdominal aortic anurism. Although it's hereditary, I'm not going to assume I have it and intentionally hurt myself with the gear I take. It's part of growing up. Hang in there!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok, so you have a 50/50 chance. That is tough man. So, you have a 50% chance of not ever having this disease.

My question- Why are you doing gear nonstop at 20 years old?

No matter what your genetic predisposition is, this is very risky. 3500g/dl is not a natural test level. My concern for you is heart enlargement, heart disease, stroke, and other issues like that. I just don't buy your reasoning, sorry.

I am 47, and make sure I go off gear for half the time- minus doctor prescribed trt, to make sure my lipids and and other functions stay decent. You do what you want, but, I assure you...this is not a good path to take.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I told the story before-I started at 15
And I am 47 now-
never had any real problems-
I went pretty heavy for around 20 years of it- not proud-can't go back.
We didn't have information back then-what a Dan Dutchane book?
But I am good- with 4 or 5 kids now-
don't think the juice will stop you from having kids-I had mine first while on heavy test- one on heavy anadrol and test-
You don't want kids put a rubber on or get fixed man- do not think juice will do it
Don't you guys worry about STD'S?- guess I'm not one to talk-I never rapped up either.
I would be afraid that the juice or some thing you are going to take here will trigger the on set of Huntington's even eirlier on. Just me man

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I told the story before-I started at 15
And I am 47 now-
never had any real problems-
I went pretty heavy for around 20 years of it- not proud-can't go back.
We didn't have information back then-what a Dan Dutchane book?
But I am good- with 4 or 5 kids now-
don't think the juice will stop you from having kids-I had mine first while on heavy test- one on heavy anadrol and test-
You don't want kids put a rubber on or get fixed man- do not think juice will do it
Don't you guys worry about STD'S?- guess I'm not one to talk-I never rapped up either.
I would be afraid that the juice or some thing you are going to take here will trigger the on set of Huntington's even eirlier on. Just me man
4 or 5 kids...lol. just messing with you man...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
The way I'm looking at it, 50/50 is not the end of the world. You have just as good a chance you will NOT get this disease. Things can go right just as easily as things can go wrong. Don't throw it all out the window. Still play it smart with the gear. Get a vasectomy if you want birth control. Simple and easy in the office procedure + MUCH more reliable. Maintain your health. You have a LOT of living left to do.

Last edited:

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Yeah I'm definitely being careful with things, much more so than I used to be

Chris, I've been on trt doses for most of the time I've been on. The interesting thing about this is that it will actually help me long run if HD does end up surfacing in my life (I'm actually saving up to get tested) since the hypothalamus starts deteriorating at a young age, which destroys natural test production (I've written a couple of papers on this and had every doctor I've talked to completely ignore me bc why treat the cause when you can treat the symptoms)

I keep a close eye on my lipids, blood pressure, and.heart rate. I do regular cardio and regular cruises

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
50/50. Fair enough. However, I'd say the odds of you getting an AAS related malady related to abuse is much higher. That's like setting yourself on fire now because you may get a sunburn two years from now when you go to the beach. In other words, if your AAS use causes a catastrophic event - stroke, heart attack, you may never walk, run or talk or it may just result in a chronic affliction which limits your eating, sleeping, walking, etc. Not preaching, just stating facts man.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
50/50. Fair enough. However, I'd say the odds of you getting an AAS related malady related to abuse is much higher. That's like setting yourself on fire now because you may get a sunburn two years from now when you go to the beach. In other words, if your AAS use causes a catastrophic event - stroke, heart attack, you may never walk, run or talk or it may just result in a chronic affliction which limits your eating, sleeping, walking, etc. Not preaching, just stating facts man.

Trt is not known to cause any of these. I don't blast very often, and when I do I have never done much. Im actually at moderate doses right now with 500mg pharma test and 50mg dbol

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
lawl slayton, you're such a liar

Slaytonslayer said:
I was running
500 mg tren
500mg rdp tren
45 slin per day
3 shots of ghrp 6 per day
1200 eq

Now I'm on (starting about 5 days ago)
900 tren e
500 pharma test e(added yesterday)
500 rdp test
100 dbol per day (added today)
30 iu slin
200mcg ghrp6

500 test + 50dbol... ????

You've also been blasting shit since december haven't you? not 100% sure if you're srs about the huntingtons, but if you are, sorry man. Can't you get a DNA test to confirm?

Last edited:

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
@zoeyfan, you know as well as I do that all of that was less than half dosed gear at least, I've noticed 0 difference since dropping eq, the dbol is the same source as rdp so I am assuming 50% dose, the tren was weaker than rdp so we can assume far less than 50%

And I've been blasting since January 28th

DNA test will confirm yes. Even so, my significant other is a carrier for muscular dystrophy so we are set on adopting

Last edited:

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
How have your results been since you started?

Really bad for a long time, amazing since I've gotten my act together though. I did leave out earlier that I've been using slin and ghrp6 for a while (not purposefully, I legitimately forgot since I was thinking in aas)
I've been averaging about 10lbs a month gain