©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ass Kissing

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Most of you know I try and stay humble, because there is always someone bigger and better than you out there. Don't get me wrong, I take pride in my work, but Im also my hardest critic, and when someone says I look great, I say "ty, but how can I make it better?" My facebook, my page, not fan page, has been filled with picuters of these three people who have done their first bikini, physique, and another guy who did a show(not his first).

The bikini girl looked terrible, too fat, no muscle tone. Just a tan girl in a bikini on stage basically.

Physique guy was wripped, no doubt about that, but how hard is it when your an ectomorph at like 150lb

Bodybuilding guy looked genuinely good. other than huge ego without having enough size. cant say much

But all of these people were having their god damn asses kissed! "you look amazing, huge, ripped, let me suck you dick." I mean da fuq people?! Theyre shit!Great, they don't look like most americans, so? its like half of pro m pics. they look like shit, but get viral blowjobs from everyone.

Yes this is part jealousy because ive never had much support. Not going to deny that. But its also about people realizing their shit still stinks, theyre not special. Im not. Im still a nobody with barely a pot to piss in. Its only been very recently ive had a fan base and supporters. And Im still amazed I do and thankful for each and every one of them.

In summary, why do people feel the need to artificially inflate others heads?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i agree.....so...U suck omega....yur tiny...yur fat...and you hav no muscle at all.

JUUUUUST KIDDIN PAL!!
YOU DO LOOK GREAT...im sure u wrked hard for what u have.
i tell ppl what they wana hear sometimes...but when youre in a sport like this...u need ppl to tell u your faults n lagging areas.

but i agree with u. ppl need to be more honest. lol

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
that's the thing, compared to where I want to be, I am small and fat. I want to be at 250 shredded. just straight up scary looking. make people wonder if pictures are photoshopped!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It all depends who's saying what to whom. Some normal fit guy 130 in a gym girl walks up and oogles and tells him he's buff. Lmao.. I told him to put on 5 sweatshirts and really show her tomorrow how buff he is.. Similar to a spanx for women. Undo that sob and back up and dial 1-800-found keiko.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
It all depends who's saying what to whom. Some normal fit guy 130 in a gym girl walks up and oogles and tells him he's buff. Lmao.. I told him to put on 5 sweatshirts and really show her tomorrow how buff he is.. Similar to a spanx for women. Undo that sob and back up and dial 1-800-found keiko.

EXACTLY!!!!!! what the hell is going through peoples heads????

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am guilty of telling my friends they look good regardless, why cuz they do relatively speaking. But, most of them are small time and are very real about who they are. So compared to the fat ass they were they looked good.

Hell, when I set a new squat PR I am using a warm up weight for tt, but compared to those around me or what I once could do it was an accomplishment. So, I will accept the kind words of encouragement.

It's all relative in my book. However, if someone has a big ego than I just de-friend them. ha ha!

Hawk

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol nice bro. My favorite is the girls that get a tit job, join a gym an automatically they're a fitness guru.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I think it has a lot to do with insecurity. People who unreasonably praise others are insecure and afraid of losing friends if they speak the truth, and people who need not to hear the truth are putting other people in that position with their insecurity.

I've never been very good at making friends...a little too honest for that. I suck at politics. But at least I know where I stand and I don't lie to people.

Authenticity is key in my book.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
agreed. don't get me wrong, I don't think people should be kicked in the nuts by any means. I feel that something along the lines of "your arms have tightened, but make sure to keep those legs as tight too." would be something within reason.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Omega, you've got to let that stuff go. Pick your battles! The reality is, they do look good...They don't look like pro bodybuilders but they have decent physiques! Like you said, much better than the average person. This sport really warps the sense of body image. Body Dysmorphic Disorder is real!! Hopefully you get to your dream of 250lbs ripped and you remain relatively healthy but just remember, most people will still prefer the 175lb physique show look!! Make sure you're doing this for your own personal satisfaction...Respectfully, and I don't think it's the case, if your main concern is to have others stroke your ego then your priorities need to be reset!! Stay focused and leave all that negativity to somebody else!!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
its not about me wanting anything stroked mate, (the want was simply support I never had, bot main concern) it was why others feel the need to do it. my want for my image is because I don't like average. ive always wanted to look like the hulk. hence why I built my "crab" up.

but just saw this tool I was talking about make a fan page. HES DONE ONE SHOW!

but I agree with you. most likely irritable from diet and feeling like shit all the time. ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH GEEZ! have some sensitivity. lmao. in all seriousness though, just need to chill.

besides, who am I to bash another for going for what they want. no better than them.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
its not about me wanting anything stroked mate, (the want was simply support I never had, bot main concern) it was why others feel the need to do it. my want for my image is because I don't like average. ive always wanted to look like the hulk. hence why I built my "crab" up.

but just saw this tool I was talking about make a fan page. HES DONE ONE SHOW!

but I agree with you. most likely irritable from diet and feeling like shit all the time. ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH GEEZ! have some sensitivity. lmao. in all seriousness though, just need to chill.

besides, who am I to bash another for going for what they want. no better than them.

Hey omega, like I said, I didn't think it was about you needing your ego stroked...I know where you're coming from!

I would guess that most people have no idea what it means to be a bodybuilder (or powerlifter, weightlifter, etc). Unless someone has had to train intensely and go through some type of weight loss (or weight gain) program, they can't even imagine the dedication and will power it takes to train and eat correctly. If this endeavor was easy, we'd have more people in shape and looking good but it's not easy. Keep doing your thing and focus all of your energy on accomplishing your goals...Everybody here is behind you!!:headbang:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My wife keeps me motivated. She is straight up honest with me because she knows I want her to be. Just the other day she told me I needed to work on my calves and that pushes me. But omegachewy you do look great and I cant wait to be on the level you are on but keep setting goals and work you butt off.