©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Attention Chicago Brothers anyone going to Fit Expo?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Myself and a few of my friends are heading to Chicago in May for the PLing Meet at the Fit Expo May. We will be heading up Saturday to weigh in for the Sunday meet as one guy is BP only and the other is DL only. But wait, both are going for American Records. One dude is aiming for 400+ Bench at 198 and the other 675+ DL @181.

It should be a good day, hope to hitch up with Psyche and turbo as well.

When: May 2 – 3, 2015
Where: E Stephens Convention Center

Hit me up if your going.

Hawk

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Think I maybe headed up that way for a tattoo convention this month. Gonna try and check out this power lifting meet as well.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I might go to it even though USPA is rival USPF territory..... :p

U need a handler at the meet I got you bro?
U cutting weight?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I might go to it even though USPA is rival USPF territory..... :p

U need a handler at the meet I got you bro?
U cutting weight?

If I was competing I would be honored my brother, but I am in the middle of some shoulder rehab and completely retooling my bench. Looks like fall or winter for me, but Nate will be competing and going for that DL record on Sunday. Also, our buddy Nick will be attemting a double his body weight BP at 198.

Should be a good meet for them.

You definitely need to stop by, I promise we won't shun you man. Besides we have a conversation to finish.

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
If I was competing I would be honored my brother, but I am in the middle of some shoulder rehab and completely retooling my bench. Looks like fall or winter for me, but Nate will be competing and going for that DL record on Sunday. Also, our buddy Nick will be attemting a double his body weight BP at 198.

Should be a good meet for them.

You definitely need to stop by, I promise we won't shun you man. Besides we have a conversation to finish.

Hawk

Not worried about being shunned worried about me popping my mouth off and starting shit ;) I kid I kid.......

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Not worried about being shunned worried about me popping my mouth off and starting shit ;) I kid I kid.......

This whole PLing territory thing reminds me of back in the day when Rasslin had territories.

Pretty much USPA and SPF round these parts.

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You are not doing the nats and worlds uspf this year ?
Thx , T........

Nats is around the time of my state boards.

Worlds is in fuckin Mexico, no way.

Just gonna do local shit, might do a multi ply apf meet just to try one.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Cool cool. You know he boards will require your attn.Wifes best friend
just passed her boards for her nurse pract . Her last thin was masters in psych
nursing. You will do fine my muscled up brainiac friend!.lol
Thx T...........

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Fuck Hawk we should just get dinner and finish that talk. Sushi? Brazilian steak house? I'm looking forward to this! PM me and we can switch emails.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Brazzazz or fogo? I'm down for meat . might have to see who totals highest poundage of beef beef and beef. I'm partial to brazzazz. Grim may be coming
over too. Thx T............

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Just drove by the, E. Stephens Convention Center on the tollway and there is a Brazilian Steakhouse almost right next to it. No driving required.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fuck Hawk we should just get dinner and finish that talk. Sushi? Brazilian steak house? I'm looking forward to this! PM me and we can switch emails.

psych I found a killer all you can eat sushi joint up in evanston.
Not buffet style but really good made from the checklist style ordering list... gotta hit it with me and son sometime he is a sushi freak as well.